Looking for a mini stock!

marshracer00

Interested in purchasing a car that I sold in the middle of last year because what was known as Rio Grande Speedway in McAllen, Texas was closed down and had no need for the car. If it's not being raced or was wrecked and somebody knows where its at or how to contact the owner of it, please let me know. The mini stock(thunder car) is a 79 Ford Mustang, black with 2 gold stripes and had the #00 on it. Dont know if its changed since. I do know they were interested in racing it here in Edna last year and I believe (she) only hot lapped it. Wanting to go back racing so let me know. Really liked this car!

Thanks, Kevin Schach(956)789-0944

post-13369-1331848445.jpg

If. Remember correctly i think Brandon Dorsey has that car and think they have another one already I'll try and catch him at the next practice and see I'f he still has it

Thank you very much that would be great! The sooner the better because we've already started our season. If you know of anyway I can get a hold of him through a phone number that would be even better.

If. Remember correctly i think Brandon Dorsey has that car and think they have another one already I'll try and catch him at the next practice and see I'f he still has it

Thank you very much that would be great! The sooner the better because we've already started our season. If you know of anyway I can get a hold of him through a phone number that would be even better.

I sent him a text. I will ask if I can give you his #.

And I will give him your #.

• 10 months later...

Archived