TEST AND TUNE FOR SATURDAY, MARCH 10TH

i37DirtTrackMama

We have decided to postpone the Test and Tune till Sunday, March 11, if weather is permitting on Sunday. It will be the same details as posted for the postponed Saturday T & T. Check back on Saturday for Sunday updates.

So any word on maybe having a t and t sunday

No decision has been made at this time. Jim and Eric are at the track and said we have had about 3/4" of rain and it is "dripping" now. They think if we don't get anymore rain we will be ok. So like you asked, it is still a "maybe" but do not want to tear up track and equipment if it is too wet.

Keep your fingers crossed!!

I just wanted to say thanks to drivers, teams and car owners for being patient with the track. I have to say that I have seen more positive comments this year towards the track than I have in years past. I know in talking to Frank and several others that you'll are happy and as a sponsor it makes me happy to see the interaction...

Thank you I-37 and racers for a great 2012....

I just talked to Jim and the report is" barring any heavy downpours tonight or in the morning the T & T is a GO!" They are painting the bleachers and Eric and Brad are rolling in the track right now. There has not been any rain down there other then a mist earlier today. This is as good of an answer I can give you at this time. We are planning on it.

Archived