I 37 Schedule - April 14

RPMMAN

Yes, they are racing that weekend... per the email I got from them a couple weeks ago...

March 17, 24, 31

April 14, 21 (motorcycles), 28

May 12, 19 (SS Shootout)

June 9, 23,30

July 7 (Wounded Warrior Night), 21,28

August 11, 25

September 8, 15, 29

October 12-13 (Thousand Buck Shootout)

Just because some are going why should the rest of us have to sit one out. That's what the two dropped races are for.

Some of us planned vacation around the initial schedule that was put on the internet. I am not going to the Ft Worth race but I will not be at I 37 racing that day.

Other tracks in the San Antonio area have scheduled races the weekend of the Ft Worth race and the crowd was SPARCE.

Wow!! I37 gives us a place to race and ends up getting called out like this! Damn if u do, damn if u don't!

Its hard to make everyone happy....I'm sure they look at it in all ways to see what is the best interest for the track, the drivers, and the fans....

Wow!! I37 gives us a place to race and ends up getting called out like this! Damn if u do, damn if u don't!

Its hard to make everyone happy....I'm sure they look at it in all ways to see what is the best interest for the track, the drivers, and the fans....

Yup!

Dec 30 2011, 10:17 PM

Post #1

Site Administrator

Group: Admin

Member No.: 3

2012 I-37 RACEWAY RACING SCHEDULE

MARCH 17, 24, 31

APRIL 21, 28

MAY 12, 19,

JUNE 9, 23, 30

JULY 7, 21, 28

AUGUST 11, 25

SEPTEMBER 8, 15, 29

OCTOBER 19 & 20 THOUSAND BUCK SHOOTOUT

They changed the schedule after that was posted, cause april 21 is the bike racing (No regular classes)... so they added the 14th for the drivers, to give y'all another race, instead of taking one away...... I give the track credit for that decision, I wish they would add a few more races too ;)

Not everyone goes to ft worth for the races... only a hand full of drivers and fans go to that race...

We have that 2 race drop for a reason.... use one!

i say thank you i37 we want to race every week we can and you will proably get some cars from other tracks to come for the same reason as far as the crowd i dont think you will loose many if any at 4 dollars a gallon not many will make that drive, again i37 thanks for racing

• 2 weeks later...
It is the October 12-13 (Thousand Buck Shootout)

Due to other tracks also having their big races the following weekend.

It was a great move on track part to move up one weekend.

I was marking my calendar for the year and I need to schedule vacation :lol: just wanted to be sure I had the right dates

Archived