Texas Outlaw Modified Series I-37 8-6-04

fatboyracing7

There is a new series that is forming in South Texas that looks like it could be good. I have seen a few of the cars and tey look really good. They are like dirts mods but will be running a wing on top which from what i gather from some of the drivers makes the cars hook up really well. They all say that the cars are super fast and driver great. I know some of the drivers and think they will put on a hell of a show.

Check them out at http://www.texasoutlawmods.com

Nick, don't use that term around Bull.......He'll have a cow! :lol:

Get it.......Bull......have a cow............ LMAO

The newer cars are more reminescent of the old All-Star Modified Series that ran around Waco/Dallas area.

Sounds like someone had a parting of the ways...

Nick Holt

:o We DO NOT us any "C" words such as can't, couldn't, cry, conumdrum, or coupe. WE are not the old super coupes but are the new Texas Outlaw Modifieds. WE wanted to move forward and some people did not. There was no parting of the ways in a bad sense, just a new sense of purpose to have FUN [the F word]. We have more fun than I have ever had racing because we are just one big family. Come watch us run at I-37 and see for yourself. When was the last time you saw group of cars came off the track and everyone of the drivers had a smile on their face, and were whooping and hollering like a happy bunch of first graders at Chunky Cheese. That goes from the winner to the last place car. The cars are so evenly matched that on any night any driver and car can win. The crowd loves it because they see a very competitive race and it is not a show where only 2 or 3 cars have a chance to win and the others are just fillers. We run and we run hard. WE are actively recruiting cars and drivers. If anyone is interested just come on this forum and we will contact you. Fatboy racing posted our website above. REBEL We have started packing hair removal equipment for blasphemers. :) THE BULL HAS BEGUN TO FLOW :rolleyes:

did i say it was-NO-i said check it out-chill out man-i checked your site the other day-seems like they are still building it-let me known when its finished and i'll check it again-i have a friend that races with you guys and i like to keep up with him-see how he's doing

Archived