Y'all should take that money y'all are throwing towards trucks and spread it through the field of a class that has decent numbers already like limiteds. That would help pull more cars that are looking for a place to race this year!! Just sayin!

Superstocks may as well go to I-37 if y'all want to race. That's the only track with enough cars to make a decent class! That's why I sold mine.

There is another one that is quick to go somewhere else.... Super stocks were not even on the schedule.

Quick to go somewhere else? We were just asking to run with the trucks. I was already heading elsewhere to run my superstock with other superstocks but was wanting to stay at SOS if allowed to run with a competative class like the trucks. Just saying, could have been two more cars in the pits on raceday.

Quick to go somewhere else? We were just asking to run with the trucks. I was already heading elsewhere to run my superstock with other superstocks but was wanting to stay at SOS if allowed to run with a competative class like the trucks. Just saying, could have been two more cars in the pits on raceday.

Understand...But i just get so sick of hearing it. Seems like poeple just wanna FIND reasons to race somewhere besides SOS. Im gonna drive 100 miles farther because they pay 25 $ more over there! just stupid IMO. Support your local track people!!!!!

Understand...But i just get so sick of hearing it. Seems like poeple just wanna FIND reasons to race somewhere besides SOS. Im gonna drive 100 miles farther because they pay 25 $ more over there! just stupid IMO. Support your local track people!!!!!

Hell its cheaper just to have a car for every class.......Goodluck guys

True that...lol then you can run where ever and when ever...yall are almost there huh...what class are yall lacking? Guess the trucks...

I was looking for a truck to run streetstock but there proud of them. By next year we will add a 4th to the stables for my 12yr old boy. (e-mod)......

I was looking for a truck to run streetstock but there proud of them. By next year we will add a 4th to the stables for my 12yr old boy. (e-mod)......

A truck to run in the street stocks? But i do agree that they are proud of the street stocks....good deal hope to see yall down here sometime this year...

Its no secret the super stocks are a faster class of racecar then the hot stock trucks on average. Whatever the reason doesnt really matter. So it was an easy decision to allow the trucks to run in the superstocks class due to it being very unlikely that they would take a top spot or two. Once in a while it would happen but very very rarely. So allowing the Supers to run in a hot stock class isnt a good idea. Personally I think both classes are over and done with in that area. Usually a major expense puts a car on the sidelines for the majority of the season. Both have been given many opportunities and hardly ever had good numbers, never with consistancy so thats why they started combining them. Adding another class or two just takes away from what classes are trying to grow and get car count numbers. Never a fan of 8 to 10 classes of 10 cars per class. A much nicer show is 4 to 5 classes with 15 cars per class. I think the trucks and supers need to get together and figure out a way to get them closer to each other so they can combine/survive another year. JMO

Archived