hobby stock race 7-31-04

hoosier1

I am not sure but it sure seems like the 37 hobby stock car has a real hard time staying out of everyboby, everyboby out there wants to win,there is no sence in tearing everyboby else up to get to the front.

So funny that people make new Id's to make a post. Why dont you people use your names or your car number so we know who is smoking crack.

My comment on this it really just depends on who's eyes are on who's car. For example my fans said it was on purpose and obvious that he hit me. His crew/ fans say He did nothing wrong and that it was my fault.

Just leave it be people there is allways another week or year to race in.

I could care less and for those telling others that I tried to take him out in turn two when I come across the infield. Well ask the turn one official he could tell you my car was not running. So like chuck said if you have a problem with me come to me in my pit or message me. If you have a real problem with me let me get out of the car first.

Jay

I could care less and for those telling others that I tried to take him out in turn two when I come across the infield. Well ask the turn one official he could tell you my car was not running. So like chuck said if you have a problem with me come to me in my pit or message me. If you have a real problem with me let me get out of the car first.

Jay

So what happens once you get of the car, was someone holding you in there?

Secondly, I find it funny that anyone would say it was his fault when he slid down the track and felt you then went back up. Considering you were not at his door he had the lane. When he did go back up and notice that you were racing in the dirt, he took his lane. How is that taking you out, considering he was infront of you. He didnt turn down into you?!?

To all:

Is this all REALLY necessary?

As Jay said..if you have a question about something he did, then why not approach him in the pits and TALK to him about it? Again...why put something PERSONAL on a public web site? Wouldn't you want the SAME consideration and courtesy?

ALL race fans are wonderful people, and there have been several examples of how we can all be "family" and step up and support each other as only a family can. But, race fans also seem to have a sense of aggression that they take out on each other..

JMO...Why not use that energy to go out and make "mainstream folks" aware of what's going on at the local race track, instead of being negative towards each other? :D

Jay..I'm proud of you, man. Glad to see you try and handle a personal issue personally, instead of on a public web site.. B)

Amen Jay. I wasnt there so I cant comment but like we always say the only two who knew what happened is the drivers, not there wives, friends, fans, and families. Good Luck this weekend Jay and go get you another win.

I want to set a few things straight. This is T and not Jamie.

First of all, I go out there when I can to have fun and win the race. When somebody clearly takes me out of course I'm going to get mad. The reason why I did what I did in the pits is because I'm tired of it...and Jay if you wanted to get out of that car nobody was holding you back.

Second, in the feature about beating and banging I talked to the 25 and he said he had the most fun he has ever had racing out there against me. He said it was hard fun racing and no cars were tore up. The accident between me and Jay was just a racing accident. It was nobodies fault just hard racing for a position, it was not my fault from what happened with you going full throttle through the infield. It's bad to see some cars get involved like that when it's not their fault just because somebody doens't know how to use the brakes.

Tommy Darity

T... may i ask why you failed to follow officials commands?

I heard rumor that it was due to Overheating.. do you think stating that instead of what you did would have been a better response?

I had several cars that night say to me.. I am overheating I need to go to the pits or move... and they were allowed to do so..

NICK!!! don't close this thread -it's getting good.....

no ones airing dirty laundry just stating opinions....this is a forum...would you rather them take it up personally after the race (kung fu style)...

i like both you guys...but jay t never adressed you on this issue until this afternoon...you've made alot of comments to his one....if jamie bothers you ignore it....just my opinion...

Maybe this thread should be titled "pick on Jamie".

You know "WE" all have very strong thoughts on alot of these subjects and we say what we are feeling or thinking. Including myself. Why just last week I went off on a few people.

Jamie is just more blunt about it than most.

So you better watch out next time you get a little over zealous on your thoughts I'm sure you can count on her to remind you of this thread.

Colt, I understand that no air in may of the motors at THR on A mid Summer night is not a good thing... There were no evident signs saying someone was OH... only what the driver communicates to you. We were trying to line up the field to go green... as many with scanners prob herd there was enough time to tell other things.. but if it was OH then it would have been easier to tell me that... then the other stuff..

Jamie is just more blunt about it than most.

You know, folks may not believe that I'm gonna defend Jamie, but I am..

That's because Jamie has the GUTS to let everyone know who she is..She doesn't hide behind a screen name..she lets everyone know HER opinion, and you know it's HER because she doesn't hide behind a screen name..You may not like what she says but you know it's her..

Unlike some other folks on this web site...Kudos, Jamie

Archived