Custom Control Modules

KISS_Racing

First of all thank you to all of you who sent up prayers, thoughts and well wishes for my Mom. We are one month of not being in the hospital which is huge... It is time to catch up on life, business and bills... (Nick/Shannon)

This being said I would like to thank Jim for an extremely productive call this afternoon. I have to say that it is always a pleasure to talk with Jim and to hear what he, Joy, Eric, The G's and the track have planned. 2012 sounds to be a great year and we at Custom Control Modules are proud to announce Jim and I have reached a tentative agreement on our first level of sponsorship. Phase 1 would include signage/banner at the track with future rights to sponsor different races or be a part a big money night. Phase 2 of CCM's sponsoring will include sponsorship of the following two racers. Jeremy Hernandez #6Pack Racing and Drew Hesler #1X Limited Late Model which will also include WWI & CFI. Also Wounded Warrior Fest. CCM also plans to be in contact with one other I-37 Team which has a multi-car Team.

All sponsorships are currently in negotiations and further details to follows...

In addition we would like to thank Lone Star Speedzone for working with Us over the past year and more so the past several months. It is truly a pleasure to be involved with all parties and look forward to a busy and prosperous year for all of Us.

Wishing an incredible year to ALL the drivers. Teams and other sponsors...

Mark O'Donnell

Jeremy, Drew, Frank, AJ and DM (sorry don't know which one of you is behind the keyboard :unsure: ) 8o)

It is truly our pleasure. As more advertising monies become available we will reach out to others. It would be my hearts desire to have one car in each class at I-37 with our name on it in 2013. In addition, we are sponsoring Sean Augustus in his Karting efforts for 2012 at HCKC. Sean is the new owner of my TAG Kart and we have agreed to work with him on both his CHONDA and TAG Karts. If you'll want to stay sharp and hone your skills, karting will do the trick..... Best to Sean in his 2012 efforts!

We have plans to try to put some towing tunes together to get Teams better fuel economy. We have MAP pricing to follow, but can work with you a little. Also, Jim is always telling me he wants me to talk with you'll about the Dyno. Hermann has been busy but is getting freed up a little, so now is a good time to get some cars on the Dyno.

Archived