Bad night at CCMS too?

ford12

well atleast they're not particular about who they luch then...

i bet mama luch has a hard time dealing with saturday nights if they're out there luchiing each other....

i luched my grandad- then he luched me as soon as he caught back up....

my brother is a sneaky lucher-he'll luch you using a middle man...so your left going what the hell just happened....me and my brother are always very competitive with each other if we get to the front(run out of cars to pass),somebodies gettin' luched....so i guess down deep everyones a lucher/son of a lucher/mother lucher or some other form of a lucher....

Thats the only place you will ever luche me.

LOL we need to get a group of people and go back again...There were some new guys racing the other night that put me in the wall a few times...The last one did the trick though. I hit the wall so hard it knocked the rear end of the go-kart out of wack...lol

Ya Colt I wouldnt luch anyone on the racetrack I dont drive that way. But if some luches me first, I might payback and if I payback it might not be that night but I can tell who ever it is they can forget about finishing the race that night.

do these luchers wear musketeer hats and have long butcher waxed mustaches????? it's just the picture i've got in my head....

• 2 weeks later...
Ateast in middle school they can spell opinion. I don't know why anybody is complaining, this was a typical night at CC. And the 15 did lose it on his own, I had the best veiw of anybody.

...can spell opinion, but can't spell "view"? Damn, poorboy, use spell check!

:D

PS ...and what is "Ateast"?

j/k

Archived