2 Seater Race Car

Happycoop

I am looking for a 2 seat race car (Yes I know they are hard to find) and a driver that is willing to drive someone around Thunderhill Raceway.

The partner of a friend of mine has an uncle in South Austin that had fought and temporarily won his battle against cancer.

Unfortunately his cancer came back last year and he has taken a turn for the worse and it appears he will not win this battle.

He is a huge NASCAR fan and would really love to do a ride along (but getting to Texas Motor Speedway is out of the question)

If anyone out there has a race car with 2 seats please send me an email at happycoop@austin.rr.com

Mary Ann has agreed and we can work it into the Naskart schdule and you have the time I would really appreciate it.

THANKS

HAPPY NEW YEAR

There are some two-seat dirt cars around, mostly Bomber type cars....Hopefully one will step up for ya....

Houston Raceway Park used to have a two seater Limited Modifiied, but that was a few years back so it probably is not race ready. But he might post over on the Houston-area board and see what develops (hope this doesn't violate posting guidelines).

Archived