Health Issues

wheelchair49

:unsure: I knew it was too good to be true! We got thur Christmas without problems but monday the Home Health worker found two problems on my backside and the nurse was called and said stay in bed. Also fighting sores on two big toes. Nurse said today toes doing better and one on backside doing better but she didn't like the progress of the other one on backside but said we would keep a close eye on it and continue to treat it. :(

LARRY I KNOW YOU LIKE BEING ON SPEEDZONES HEADLINE NEWS ..THE BIG TAMALE ..THE KING OF THE THREAD LIST HERE ..BUT DANG IT .WE WANT POSITIVE NEWS LIKE YOUR RUNNING TO BE A SIT IN PRESIDENT OR SOMETHING WILD AND CRAZY ///..........BUT I AM WITH NICK .GLAD THEY FOUND IT EARLY ......WE DONT WANT YOU BACK OR BACKSIDE ..IN THE HOSPITAL.........PULLING... FOR YOU .....

Larry, Might I recommend a diet of Mike's Chicken Weiner Soup guaranteed to cure anything. Your support of many on this website who endure many ailments or family losses well deserve the headlines MIke says you get. Early detection is the best way to cure just about anything and maybe just maybe Mikes Chicken Weiner soup will be a good defense against illness. Mike's doing better isn't he? Of course prayer is best of all.

Larry, Might I recommend a diet of Mike's Chicken Weiner Soup guaranteed to cure anything. Your support of many on this website who endure many ailments or family losses well deserve the headlines MIke says you get. Early detection is the best way to cure just about anything and maybe just maybe Mikes Chicken Weiner soup will be a good defense against illness. Mike's doing better isn't he? Of course prayer is best of all.

I AM JUST WONDERING HOW MUCH ILL HAVE TO PAY YOU DANO FOR ADVERTISEMENT .. THINK I AM GOING TO SEND YOU SOME ...LOL..AND YES I AM DOING BETTER ..STILL HAVE SOME WORK LEFT ....SEE THE DOC THURSDAY ....BUT LARRY IS IN LARGER NEED WITH PRAYERS THAN I .....

I AM JUST WONDERING HOW MUCH ILL HAVE TO PAY YOU DANO FOR ADVERTISEMENT .. THINK I AM GOING TO SEND YOU SOME ...LOL..AND YES I AM DOING BETTER ..STILL HAVE SOME WORK LEFT ....SEE THE DOC THURSDAY ....BUT LARRY IS IN LARGER NEED WITH PRAYERS THAN I .....

Prayers sent Hi-Tech ,I see heart dr. wednesday and primary dr. friday, nurse comes here tomorrow to ck wounds. have a home health aide that helps 6 hrs. a day with my care 6 days a week I am blessed with good help, good drs. loving wife and family support. Hope your news is good thursday. I might need to try some of that soup.

Prayers sent Hi-Tech ,I see heart dr. wednesday and primary dr. friday, nurse comes here tomorrow to ck wounds. have a home health aide that helps 6 hrs. a day with my care 6 days a week I am blessed with good help, good drs. loving wife and family support. Hope your news is good thursday. I might need to try some of that soup.

WELL THEIR ISN'T A FANCY TRICK TO MY SOUP ...ILL SEND YOU ALL THE INFOMATION AT A LATER DATE ..

Archived