Dirt?

We have in the past, but were running DOT tires then. We currently run slicks.

I am not sure how they would be on dirt, I know the heavier cars have been

running asphalt take offs and a modified group runs them as well. I would

be up for it if a track wants to step up and series schedule allows.

They would need to contact David Mackey.

Does TPS cars have the ability to run on dirt too or are they only set up to run on asphault? I know they always have a great showing but I didnt know if they ran on dirt too?

SOME OF THE CARS COULD RUN DIRT ,, SOME CANT ...WE HAVE TWO CARS THAT COULD AND ONE THAT CANT ..SOME OF THE CHASSIS BUILT TO LOW TO THE GROUND AND WOULD TAKE ALOT OF WORK TO GET EM TO CLEAR A SMALL ROCK ..LOL.. ..YOU WOULD LOSE CARS .......

You would be surprised how low you can run on dirt. If a track stepped up with a purse

and contacted David Mackey, there are a lot of cars without a place to run on dirt that

cannot run in a current min stock class due to age limits and mods or front runner

classes. I ran a asphalt car whose cross member was real low without problems.

You would be surprised how low you can run on dirt. If a track stepped up with a purse

and contacted David Mackey, there are a lot of cars without a place to run on dirt that

cannot run in a current min stock class due to age limits and mods or front runner

classes. I ran a asphalt car whose cross member was real low without problems.

YOU DID NOT TAKE THE SHARK TO S.T.S .DID YOU .WE DID ..IT DID NOT WORK VERY WELL ...LISA WAS FINE ..THE SHARK LOOKED LIKE BOX SPREADER ...

Archived