Modified Drivers

StacyRacing

I am looking to see if there is any interest in racing Modifieds @ Shady Oaks Speedway on Memorial weekend, May 26th. I-37 drivers please help me out because I-37 is the closest track still running the Modifieds. If the interest is there, then I will start working on the details.

Thanks,

Keith Stacy

Race Director/Owner

The rules I was planning to run was IMCA. The purse I'm looking @ is $1000 to win with an entry fee of $100 for car and driver. Practice has not been scheduled for Fiday night but may be scheduled if needed. The Sportmods and Street Stocks will be off this weekend due to a race on Sunday @ TRP so the Mods would be the feature race. I would like to see over 10 cars for this race. I will continue to read the feedback and try to finalize everything early enough so everyone can make their plans.

Thanks

Keith

Last Dime Racing is not running I37 next season but would love to attend Shady oaks for your event with both cars.

All of LDR?

I know sport mods will be interesting this year. If a curtain driver likes racing sport mods this year I see him running mods in 2013 if not before... ;)

Just Sayin'

Last Dime Racing is not running I37 next season but would love to attend Shady oaks for your event with both cars.

All of LDR?

I know sport mods will be interesting this year. If a curtain driver likes racing sport mods this year I see him running mods in 2013 if not before... ;)

Just Sayin'

I know a couple of drivers that would have one now...But there has to be a guarentee that they wont get OUTLAWED or DROPPED like before....That was expensive for a few weeks of racing before selling it to go back to SPORT MODS due to the fact they got DROPPED at i37.....Frank t

It was just brought to my attention that the racers to our West, I-37/Killeen run IMCA rules and the racers to our East, TRP/Houston run the USMTS rules. Just another step in the live and learn process. Now my challenge is to find a happy medium in these rules so both groups can race together. Any ideas just post here or pm me.

Thanks,

Keith Stacy

Race Director/Owner

just brought to my attention
:huh:

Where have you been hiding the past several years Keith?.....LOL :lol:

find a happy medium
:o

Good luck with that.....We've kicked that dead horse for the same several years :ph34r:

your right reb but if he puts togather a good solid purse he can get the cars its takes a big purse to draw in a big car count and not just the first couple spots with a 100 dollar entry ther need to be a good pay back,

just brought to my attention
:huh:

Where have you been hiding the past several years Keith?.....LOL :lol:

find a happy medium
:o

Good luck with that.....We've kicked that dead horse for the same several years :ph34r:

For those that have been around for years maybe decades may take my words and laugh at my expense, I'm ok with that. For me I have been doing this for 5 months and I'm going to ask the questions so I can learn. Thanks for the information.

Keith

laugh at my expense

Not the intent of my posting Keith...I'm sorry you took it that way.....

Trying to combine two diverse sets of modified rules is not an easy task....If you eliminate aluminum parts, quick changes, tires, etc. that group won't be happy.....If you don't the other group will feel disadvantaged, and not be happy....Having a dry slick track will bring the two closer, but that is a big variable since it won't be that way before signing in/entry fees paid....and even then it still won't be a totally fair fight....

Archived