Rules on SS

matt5858

Arguing over rules and threatening to boycott a track that hasn't even opened yet seems a bit premature.

Those with issues should bring those concerns to the track management.

Nick

AJ QUOTE ....... said they were also designed to run on asphalt....not dirt....

AJ......I DON'T CARE WHAT WE RUN THEM ON.....I WONT (LOVE THAT WORD) BUY ANOTHER SET OF WHEELS ...6 OR 7 ...JUST TO RUN AT AT THE COTTON BOWL ..........WHEN THE OTHER 15 TRACKS THAT WE RUN AT.......ALL ALLOW 10 IN..........

the other 15 tracks? wow... now...I just started racing.....where are these 15 tracks?

I can think of, gator, lufkin.....maybe beaumont....ok...who are the other 12 (that run houston are street stock rules? Also...just curious...what is there car counts...10?

personally...I could care less....I have both size wheels and dont see an advantage (or disadvantage)either way. I would also bet those of you who buy the 8" wheels will come out ahead in the long run.

And...I personally dont expect many (in any) houston cars to travel up here anyway....sure...we might get one or two cars to come a few times....historicaly street stocks dont travel hours away to race weekly...I am one of the few exceptions. Most only race close to home. It does not seem logical for a track to make rule changes for tracks hundreds of miles away. JMO

Archived