up date

6packracing

Any up date on the race at sts

Steve Whitaker won. Started up front, then had to go to the rear after a flat tire on lap 1. It was a treat watching him get to 6th by lap 8. Good racing from there. Sorry I don't have more details than that. Couldn't really hear the PA from where I sat. Big pileup on the frontstretch on the last lap - car showed the stands its undercarriage, but everyone seemed ok. Left the track about 2AM - just got back to San Antonio a little bit ago.

street stocks was

#34 Greg Carluchi jr.

#0 David Anderson

#01 Phil Dixon

#88j Bobby Jack

#19 Gary Seals

#149 Stephan Danielsen

#F1 Kyle Dixon

#77 Chris Shaffer

I think this is close anyone of these guys could have won the street stock field was incredible and from my seat it had to be one hell of a show to watch. Extreme Street Stock racing to say the least.

Steve Whitaker won. Started up front, then had to go to the rear after a flat tire on lap 1. It was a treat watching him get to 6th by lap 8. Good racing from there. Sorry I don't have more details than that. Couldn't really hear the PA from where I sat. Big pileup on the frontstretch on the last lap - car showed the stands its undercarriage, but everyone seemed ok. Left the track about 2AM - just got back to San Antonio a little bit ago.

It wasn't a flat his whole wheel and tire came off....followed him right down pit lane.

It wasn't a flat his whole wheel and tire came off....followed him right down pit lane.

Thanks Julie. At least it knew where to go. :P

This is why I leave the reporting to the professionals.

Archived