Its that time of year again

PAPA

Just wondering what everyone is hoping to get from Santa this year. My wife says I've been bad so Im not getting anything from Santa.

wife knows best .....lol......well maybe not she married you ..ouch ......i hope today santa brings me good news on the cancer on my face ..the doc has to do some work to repair the area ..so my looks will change one way or another .. i find out about2 .15 today .. ..out with the old in with the new . that's life ...

Oh maybe a hairdryer, air to air cooler, h2o/meth kit, lowering kit, some boofers. Oh and for the pull truck some shocks, tweepers, mids, some boofers.

And from me to build the gun safe! ;)

your not asking for much..

thats cause Ive been a good boy... ;o)

Ask Nick! 8o)

And here's an idea. Instead of buying anything that was made in China this Christmas season, why not give gifts that are going to help our fellow Americans stay in business.

- Everyone gets their hair cut, except Jay. How about gift certificates from your local American hair salon or barber shop?

- Give a gym membership to an American owned gym.

- Give a handful of gift certificates for car detailing all year at an American-owned detail shop/car wash.

- Or a certificate to get your grandpa's driveway sealed, or lawn mowed for the summer, or rounds at the local golf course.

- Locally owned and run restaurants (not the chains) are all over. They could use some revenue from gift certificates.

- Or certificates for four oil changes for you cousin.

- Or how about a local (US citizen, please) cleaning lady for a year for mom!

- A laptop computer tune up for a business pal at a local computer shop.. Gurus gotta eat too!

- Or how about locally made crafts, jewelry, pottery, wood products.

- A few cases of Shiner Bock would do me just fine!

- Plan your holiday outings at local, owner operated restaurants and leave your server a nice tip.

- Take in a ballet performance, play or musical performance by local performers at a local theater.

- Leave the delivery person, the waitperson, etc, a big tip.

- Buy your racer a spot at Nick's racing suspension engineering seminar! Yeah!

You get the idea. Let's support our fellow US Citizens and forget about that Chinese made stuff this Christmas.

Nick

And here's an idea. Instead of buying anything that was made in China this Christmas season, why not give gifts that are going to help our fellow Americans stay in business.

- Everyone gets their hair cut, except Jay. How about gift certificates from your local American hair salon or barber shop?

- Give a handful of gift certificates for car detailing all year at an American-owned detail shop/car wash.

- Or a certificate to get your grandpa's driveway sealed, or lawn mowed for the summer, or rounds at the local golf course.

- Locally owned and run restaurants (not the chains) are all over. They could use some revenue from gift certificates.

- A laptop computer tune up for a business pal at a local computer shop.. Gurus gotta eat too!

- Plan your holiday outings at local, owner operated restaurants and leave your server a nice tip.

- Take in a ballet performance, play or musical performance by local performers at a local theater.

You get the idea. Let's support our fellow US Citizens and forget about that Chinese made stuff this Christmas.

Nick

We need a "LIKE" button for stuff like this. This is a great idea Nick.

Nick

We need a "LIKE" button for stuff like this. This is a great idea Nick.

<LIKE> <LIKE> <LIKE>

Nick,

Since we can do circle track simulation and we are an American company, it would be nice to include the benefit of putting cars/trucks on the chassis dyno into the suspension seminars. ;)

Mark

Archived