August 7th TOBA Race @ I-37

TobaGuy

I would like to extend an invitation to the local pure stock drivers on August 7th, Saturday night to come participate in running with the Texas Outlaw Bombers. $75 to start the A main. Purse is posted on www.txoutlawdirt.com. To help encourage the locals to come run if you participate and buy 2 pit passes you will get a 3rd pit member in free this weekend!Entry fee is only $25 bucks. Purse pays as much as $3125 to the top 24 boys. If you have any questions fill free to call Stephan at 281-220-9554.

This offer applies to any of the Corpus Boys, Old Goliad Guys, Texana Bunch and anyone from Country Hill.

Dont sing it Bring it, will be alot of fun!

Guest RandyBorlace

I noticed you said old goliad cars... if goliad used to allow camaros with headers in pure stock is my i37 super stock legal if i take out the jack bolts? i run a bone stock 350 with a stock cam, stock intake, and quadrajet, no mini clutch, no ford 9 inch, nothing real trick.

Guest The_Greek
If you have any questions fill free to call Stephan at 281-220-9554.

hey Randy im sure if u call that number, they will be more than happy to tell u if u can run, u wouldnt want 2nd or 3rd hand info.

Archived