Any news ?

flyingaces

• 4 weeks later...

Agree with you on racing every weekend Jamie.....We build it to race, when the track does not race here, we travel.....And for those that want to race every other weekend, then just miss the ones you dont want to come too....All the IMCA tracks from Killeen up race every weekend, And they have strong FAN and CAR counts......Frank t

i like imca rules but what does imca do for the racer!! $58 rebate aint shi!

What did the outlaw guys get a check for? I got $290.00 and $150.00 in gift certificate from dealers. I can race from south Texas to Iowa to Vegas and know the rules are the same all over. I'll stay imca no matter what.

Joenut

What did the outlaw guys get a check for? I got $290.00 and $150.00 in gift certificate from dealers. I can race from south Texas to Iowa to Vegas and know the rules are the same all over. I'll stay imca no matter what.

Joenut

i know of 4 sportmod drivers that have won thousands of dollars no stickers and all were teched very thourghly and poorboy how many races have you run with more than 6 cars. lets let everyone race where they want. no bickering. support all tracks. gary had imca at sts imca got all the money drivers very little imca never came down in 2 seasons but they got the money

i know of 4 sportmod drivers that have won thousands of dollars no stickers and all were teched very thourghly and poorboy how many races have you run with more than 6 cars lets let everyone race where they want no bickering support all tracks gary had imca at sts imca got all the money drivers very little imca never came down in 2 seasons but they got the money

Last i checked we are talking about i37 not sts....and sts was imca for 1 year not two

i know of 4 sportmod drivers that have won thousands of dollars no stickers and all were teched very thourghly and poorboy how many races have you run with more than 6 cars lets let everyone race where they want no bickering support all tracks gary had imca at sts imca got all the money drivers very little imca never came down in 2 seasons but they got the money

Who gives a crap who techs what , that wasn't even mentioned. Just like you stated, I can race any where I want even if there are only 6 cars.

buck you do get insurance but most everyone has ntheir own already and there is a $5000 dollar deductible w imca license is $105 or whatever i would rather give that to the track up front and get it back in a points fund with better pay out!! jmo but as long as a track pays we will race

When did this turn into a bash IMCA post? Geez!

When did this turn into a bash IMCA post? Geez!

Heck , when did it become a bash poor boy post. I would have never bashed anyone Reb. LOL

Archived