Thank you

Thank you to SOS for hosting last nights event. It mighta been late, but it bees dat way sometimes... I want to send a heartfelt personal thank you to GW "Highside" Hessong, Justin "Peanut" Airhart, and Mark Bundren for all of your help and support. Y'all are some good friends... Also, thank you Lauren for offering your car to me to drive and thank you Cindy for being so fun to hang with last night.. Good times, and good memories.. The old man was wondering how much chiseling it would take to get the rust off, and as best as we could tell we left the rust flakes somewhere near turn one just after the green flag dropped in the heat race..... :lol: .... Getting to drive that car was good for my soul and I had a lot of fun getting to run with a bunch of friends after 2 years away from it at SOS.... One of the best feeling days of 2011 for me...

Thank you to SOS for hosting last nights event. It mighta been late, but it bees dat way sometimes... I want to send a heartfelt personal thank you to GW "Highside" Hessong, Justin "Peanut" Airhart, and Mark Bundren for all of your help and support. Y'all are some good friends... Also, thank you Lauren for offering your car to me to drive and thank you Cindy for being so fun to hang with last night.. Good times, and good memories.. The old man was wondering how much chiseling it would take to get the rust off, and as best as we could tell we left the rust flakes somewhere near turn one just after the green flag dropped in the heat race..... :lol: .... Getting to drive that car was good for my soul and I had a lot of fun getting to run with a bunch of friends after 2 years away from it at SOS.... One of the best feeling days of 2011 for me...

Monte, its people like you and other drivers that make racing what it is. everyone has put forth more than 100% effort not only at sos but all the tracks in south texas. thanks for all you do for the racing "families"

DITTO!! You are a true supporter of the sport and as I can see are highly respected by all. Thank you Cindy for letting us have him for the night. You are a true example of what family means to the sport. Lauren I know how proud they are of you and you showed what they mean to you by letting the old man turn the wheel Saturday. Keep up the good work and thank you again to the Chamberlain family for supporting all the tracks! See ya at the Races!

Archived