street stocks

What about ol' blue!!

hell yea! i wanna see ol blue too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on 26!

Would love to, but me and Professor High-Side are worried bout the gear we running right now for our economy minded experiment.. We feel ok bout the gear for our December race... I do know old blue loved running at SOS in 2009. Just put it on auto-pilot and to the front she went. I also would kinda hate to bring it back out to such a big race and instantly put a spankin on so many that got used to running up front all year.... ;) ....... Yes, yes, old Monty is known as the diplomat, but he can do a little trash talk to spark interest also.. :lol:

What about ol' blue!!

hell yea! i wanna see ol blue too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on 26!

Would love to, but me and Professor High-Side are worried bout the gear we running right now for our economy minded experiment.. We feel ok bout the gear for our December race... I do know old blue loved running at SOS in 2009. Just put it on auto-pilot and to the front she went. I also would kinda hate to bring it back out to such a big race and instantly put a spankin on so many that got used to running up front all year.... ;) ....... Yes, yes, old Monty is known as the diplomat, but he can do a little trash talk to spark interest also.. :lol:

...........Patting yourself on the back to much can cause a screw to come loose between your ears ....i think you lost to many screws ...........

Thank you Mike. Even though I won't be driving a car myself at the Havoc, I'll go ahead and cave in and sign your t-shirt that you've been begging me to sign for several years..... :rolleyes: .... Nowwww, who all will actually be racing? Track was incredibly fast couple weeks ago.

hey ill take that autograph.....i will talk to the gang .see if they want to ride up and watch the action .,,

hey monty if you are worried about the gears for the long track i am sure if you sweet talk some one they might let you make your laps on the go kart track lol

Humm.... if I remember correctly he already did that once during a race(unintentionally). Said it was fun so might bring back some memories. :P

Thank you Mike. Even though I won't be driving a car myself at the Havoc, I'll go ahead and cave in and sign your t-shirt that you've been begging me to sign for several years..... :rolleyes: .... Nowwww, who all will actually be racing? Track was incredibly fast couple weeks ago.

so, monty?????? you gonna man up or what?!

I regret to inform the fans of the 26f Street Stock, of which I know there are many, that we will not have the machine ready for the Havoc this year. However, I know this comes as much needed relief to the other competitors in the Street Stock class.

I, much like dy97, would sure like to see some out of area cars make this event...

Archived