Sponsors

RBSF

If you would like your logo, car number, etc., to appear on Flipr now is the time to make it happen. You may have seen the pictures in September's issue of Dirt Modified, you may have seen the unit at one of the many tracks it has visited. As the new wrap takes shape, so does your oppotunity to show your support for safe racing, and enable it to appear at more venues. Logos, preferrably in eps format, can appear on this traveling billboard for a reasonable donation. This is NOT tax deductible, other than an advertising expense, but it is a pretty good investment if you want other racers to see that you support the effort to keep safety in mind. Williams Energy, my employer, has a deep committment to safety and donates to this cause as well as past contributors such as Vato Chassis raffle car proceeds. These are the kind of "big bucks" it takes to keep this going, but so do all the smaller donations that add up to keep a balance in the account. Many people and companies do things that facilitate this endeavor, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. This is not a for-profit deal, I don't and won't pay myself, I only use the money to pay for travel and occaisionally donate to down racers and families. I have a goal this winter to set this up as a legitimate NPO (which also takes money), but for now it is what it is. I have one racer who went to 10 companies and asked for $10 per race in exchange for the company logo appearing on his car, and he donates all of that to RBSF and has for 2 years. That adds up! Think about it, and let me know via PM.

Thank you VERY MUCH!

Another way to show support is to participate with the machine when it comes to your town/track. If others see you do it, they are more prone to try it themselves, and you know that somewhere down the line, it's going to help someone, some time.

Archived