TRACK CONDS

waddy

Dry..Dry..Dry---to many broken parts like last week!!!!!!!!!!!!! But needed to add to comment..but no dust

Last week--motor--clutch--axle--radiator from debris--shocks--then there was a car that looked like a pogo stick bouncing around the track with a broken coil spring, oh yeah, that was you!!!!

"May need a bigger pot" lol

Dry..Dry..Dry---to many broken parts like last week!!!!!!!!!!!!! But needed to add to comment..but no dust

Last week--motor--clutch--axle--radiator from debris--shocks--then there was a car that looked like a pogo stick bouncing around the track with a broken coil spring, oh yeah, that was you!!!!

"May need a bigger pot" lol

I like the dry tracks myself. It's not so hard on the equipment. Motors cost alot of money. I will not be there this weekend, so good luck guys. See y'all in a few weeks.

Bo Beckner

LLM #33

Hey rubbers fast!

Sure and tends to be one grooved from my experience. Why do the farm the tracks at these big races? To keep from rubbering up fast and locking the track down. Who wants to watch a $10,000 train race?

With the rain we got at 3:00PM you were lucky to race at all. Track Prep couldn't control the rain. There was plenty of 3 wide racing last weekend. Lots of close racing and for a change not as much banging going on.

Couldn't agree with you more on this one. Obiously you can't control the weather, rain or 100 degree temps, so now with the weather a little fan friendly we shall see what it will be like.

Archived