Question

PAPA

they have a dirt truck class at TRP!

Thats cool to know Floyd but why dont they have the trucks at the other tracks. The trucks are still one of the more affordable classes. It seems to me that that would work real well for the dirt tracks. They put on a good show on asphalt so I'm sure they would put on a good show for dirt as well.

There have been some trucks race in the street stock class...They did GOOD....Sure hope ANOTHER CLASS would NOT be added....Think we already have one to many....Frank t

Your right Frank...Too many classes everywhere. But I still think it would be cool to see the trucks on dirt. jmo

There have been some trucks race in the street stock class...They did GOOD....Sure hope ANOTHER CLASS would NOT be added....Think we already have one to many....Frank t

Your right Frank...Too many classes everywhere. But I still think it would be cool to see the trucks on dirt. jmo

Rusty Mirth brought his truck down and ran... Jeremy and I batted the idea around of talking to Eric about putting a steel body on one and running... They should be able to run with the Streets... ;)

I think Papa is saying like a one off two off type thing? I think I remember Rusty talking to several of the trucks about an endof the year deal or something. Only like two other takers if I recall...

I totally agree... Leave class the way they are, yet agree with Papa that it would be fun to watch an all trucks race togther on dirt as well...

Not to be horsy about the details AJ but your "street stock" three wheels. I would like to see the trucks run but either as a special event or slotted into another class. How many trucks run when they show up for Asphalt touring events?

Believe #'s are up. I think 15 - 18?

Archived