I37

JohnnyT66

Congrats on a GREAT NIGHT at I37..Even with a HEAVY RAIN 3 hours before, the staff GOT IT DONE!!!... :STREET STOCKS,Over 30 cars,SPORT MODS 18 cars,LLM 12 cars,PURE STOCKS 20t cars...With the exception of the Street Stock class(SPECIAL SHOW) these have been the numbers ALL YEAR LONG....GREAT JOB.....Frank t

Congrats on a GREAT NIGHT at I37..Even with a HEAVY RAIN 3 hours before, the staff GOT IT DONE!!!... :STREET STOCKS,Over 30 cars,SPORT MODS 18 cars,LLM 12 cars,PURE STOCKS 20t cars...With the exception of the Street Stock class(SPECIAL SHOW) these have been the numbers ALL YEAR LONG....GREAT JOB.....Frank t

Frank,

I know Jim, Eric and The G's appreciate all that you do to promote racing at I-37. I know in the past we have talked about the what it takes to run a succesfu; track and what it takes to draw racers in as well as fans...

I heard from a reliable source that an Driver who used to run Asphalt Super Late Models and Pro Late Models was at practice Friday night and was to have said he would like to build a Sport Mod to race at I-37... I believe with all my heart that more cars are coming and it wont be for special shows...

Ditto Franks comment.... Great Job I-37!

Mark

I agree with eveything said, the car counts and quality of racing at I-37 are beyond amazing considering all the issues working against racing right now. Given all the chances for last night to fail it turned out great. The shows really do seem to run smoother every week, the calls are getting clearer and more consistent and I've never dealt with official that wasn't helpful.

I'd like to also thank the tow truck driver for coming up after the races and helping us load our not running car. We would probably still be out there trying to get that thing on the trailer otherwise!

It was cool to see some of the old asphalt guys (and cars) out for the street stock race last night, we look forward to next years street stock shootout!

James Higdon

Great show overall and some of the best and hardest racing I have seen in a while.

Pretty good in the street stock when the top 12 cars can run side by side in a pack

two and three wide like they did. Limited mods good show too. If Leland hadn't broke

a shock or whatever he did I think he had the late models covered, even driving

hard with that problem and hanging on made a show. All put on a good show, I

enjoyed the evening.

IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT, SHOW WENT SMOOTH, TRACK WAS PERFECT, THREE WIDE AT TIMES AND NOT TOUCHING. MAN IT WAS FUN TO WATCH, AND I,LL HAVE TO SAY I WAS HAVING A BALL IN MY RACE, WE LOST A RIGHT REAR SPRING AND THEN IT GOT REAL EXCITING FOR ME, I JUST SAID I,M GONE DRIVE IT UNTIL IT TURNS OVER, I GOT LUCKY, I GUESS, BUT MY HAIR WAS A LITTLE GRAYER SUN MORNING. WHAT A BALL ,, THANKS TO ALL AT 1 37 , ALSO I GOT TO SAY THANKS TO GARY MADE SOME CHANGES BEFORE WE WENT OUT AND IT WAS PERFECT

WADDY

Archived