Who's Ready?

SassyCassie14

It has been 3 loooonnnnnggggg weeks off and I know i'm more than ready to be back out there again this weekend.

Who else is ready to get dirty? :) We will be there friday for the practice as well.

See y'all there!

***Side Note: Good Luck to Doyon Motorsports who will be racing in Ft Worth! Get em Ray and Robby!

It has been 3 loooonnnnnggggg weeks off and I know i'm more than ready to be back out there again this weekend.

Who else is ready to get dirty? :) We will be there friday for the practice as well.

See y'all there!

***Side Note: Good Luck to Doyon Motorsports who will be racing in Ft Worth! Get em Ray and Robby!

I'm ready...oh..no mods....Good luck to all the ss guys, show em how to get aroung that track.

joe

Not ready yet put new body on car and found 1-5-7and 6-8 plugs were not tight took them out by hand body going back on if works slows down then 10 cans of paint ready to go on also have to fix exhaust and move seat lots of work for one weekend and also it my 7th anniversary to my loving wife football game Friday with kids = late nights lol

What the h---!!! I know we need this but talk about some lousy timing..No racing for 4 weeks and now this happens. I guess all of the none racers are praising the track for bringing this "R" stuff. Hopefully the track does not get over watered and have a sloppy track. Let's keep our fingers crossed that we can still do this.

Archived