Want to recognize

Danielsen Motorsports

Want to thank the Kudnutson's for coming to Texana for race #2 of the street stock series and supporting their drivers. Espicially after the race you guys had us all pretty fired up with our finishing results taking the top 4 positions. Look forward to Race 3 Sept 17th and one of us bring home the championship. Going to be a good one.

Also some badass driving by Wade, Bobby Jack, AJ Dancer and Anthony Gordon. Nice job of representing guys!

I have had to previledge of watching Lawrence when I was in grade school. I have seen him win countless big money races and doing it against the best this region has to offer. Last night just another notch on his belt! He is a dirt track driving god and one hell of a nice guy and family!

Want to thank the Kudnutson's for coming to Texana for race #2 of the street stock series and supporting their drivers. Espicially after the race you guys had us all pretty fired up with our finishing results taking the top 4 positions. Look forward to Race 3 Sept 17th and one of us bring home the championship. Going to be a good one.

Also some badass driving by Wade, Bobby Jack, AJ Dancer and Anthony Gordon. Nice job of representing guys!

It was (IMO) the best race of the night. I had a blast being back in the infield taking pictures and watching my husband work his way through that field of cars. After all the work we had done on the car that weeend, it sure felt good to see it pay off.

Stephan, you were just fast all weekend! Congrats on such a good run! It was a great race watching you and Bobby Jack...Both of you looked like your cars were fast too....Who knows what the outcome would have been if we'd had a few more laps (or heck, maybe a late race caution...LOL)

Brenda

It was (IMO) the best race of the night. I had a blast being back in the infield taking pictures and watching my husband work his way through that field of cars. After all the work we had done on the car that weeend, it sure felt good to see it pay off.

Stephan, you were just fast all weekend! Congrats on such a good run! It was a great race watching you and Bobby Jack...Both of you looked like your cars were fast too....Who knows what the outcome would have been if we'd had a few more laps (or heck, maybe a late race caution...LOL)

Brenda

he for sure done good and proven with being awarded the hard charger prizes. Ck the text i sent u Brenda about delivering them to you instead of mailing on Wed when i come into Austin.

he for sure done good and proven with being awarded the hard charger prizes. Ck the text i sent u Brenda about delivering them to you instead of mailing on Wed when i come into Austin.

Got it Monty...That works for me...I'll check my calendar at work and get with you on a time later. Thanks!

I have had to previledge of watching Lawrence when I was in grade school. I have seen him win countless big money races and doing it against the best this region has to offer. Last night just another notch on his belt! He is a dirt track driving god and one hell of a nice guy and family!

He ain't too shabby on asphalt either!!!

That was some really great racing this weekend. 37 streets showed up with 35 being able to compete. That was awesome. Then having 53 sport mod's. It was one heck of a weekend. Alot of big name driver's and with all the talent and great competition that was there in both classes. What else could you want.!! Well, maybe some cooler weather. Great job to all driver's and WTG I37 Racers.

You know, having Wade, Bobby and Stephan capture the top 3 at a track that is not their "home track" for the year, further illustrates what the Shootout is all about. I might not necessarily make a lot of fans on this statement, but when you have folks come in from other tracks and end up doing so well, that to me it is quite a testament to their dedication and skill. Also, I know Stephan, Wade, Bobby and AJ take that extra time at a practice and the time before a race starts to fine tune and make adjustments. I pay attention to those things and saw it in action. As a matter of fact, AJ was working on his car from at least 11pm to 1am Friday night while most of us were relaxing. In AJ's case it looked like that fine tuning finally paid off in the feature as he raced up thru a B and then charged forward in the A to pull off a strong finish. For Bobby, Stephan and Wade, that fine tuning paid off a little sooner going straight to the A and Wade having fast time on trials......

And how about some informative news. At the I 37 event on September 17th, I am scheduled to race in the event myself with the 26f car (I previously owned the car and bought it back last month as a roller and we threw a motor together with spare junk). GW got that car in on time being 10th fastest last weekend (I think it was 10th or close to that), and what is so cool is we have a maximum of $1,800 in the whole car from top to bottom. What is more important about me getting to race on September 17th, is that for the first time ever I will get to race with my daughter Lauren (provided we both make it into the A). That will be a memorable event for me and we'll be crossing our fingers everything goes well so we can both at least start the A. I wouldn't care if I only made half the race just getting the chance to race with her for the first time. We shall see...

.....and what happens if she beats daddy?.....LOL

And, that would be like a dream come true. Matter of fact, I'd like for her to beat me and 22 other boys with me. Now, that would be an awesome dream come true!

Well, couldn't wait til the 17th, and we ended up racing together tonight. Had 14 cars in our class. I started 6th in the feature and Lauren 9th... I went into turn 1 and went too high and washed out bad. Regrouped after passed by many and low and behold who did I catch back up to. It was the #55. I was stuck behind her not able to do anything with her following her for about 12 laps.... She finished 6th and I finished 7th. Good fun. Won't be bringing a ride for me to the Shootout, as I need to pay attention and just be there for her... See y'all on the 17th.

Archived