APB - All Points Bulletin

A Texas APB has been issued for that Holt guy affiliated with Lone Star Speed Zone....hopefully he can be returned to Texas for the weekend at THR..kinda miss his updates...

Amen to that 579, another case of you do not know what you had until it is gone.

Hurry home Nick.

Nick told me he was going to try and be back by Saturday but there was still a lot of things that still need to be done to the family property. Im sure he would rather be at the races here than have to work UP there.

You got that right, PAPA. I am missing the racing more than you can imagine.

But sometimes there are things that have to be done no matter our personal preferences. I am working my butt off to get the projects done and hopefully will be back this weekend.... but no guarantees at this point.

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

I finally made it back and am very glad to be home. I should be at THR this weekend doing the Umscheid Race Services Live, Interactive Updates and helping Duke out with work he is doing video-wise...

Nick

I finally made it back and am very glad to be home. I should be at THR this weekend doing the Umscheid Race Services Live, Interactive Updates and helping Duke out with work he is doing video-wise...

Nick

welcome back to Texas .......Theirs No Place like Texas .Theirs No Place like Texas . RING A BELL .....

Yep. We had plenty of rain up there, although we did have two days of 100+ weather in July. The rest of the time it was in the 70's and 80's in the day and high 50's and low 60's at night.

For those of you who have forgotten, rain is wet.

Nick

Archived