FREE PIZZA

flyingaces

OUR SPONSER BIG LOU'S PIZZA WILL BE SENDING US WITH SOME PIZZA TO HAND OUT AT THE TRACK, COME ON DOWN TO CHARLES AND CODY EARNHARDTS PIT TO GET YOUR FREE SLICE..BUT HURRY IT WON'T LAST LONG.

I know you have been doing this for a long time, but you know when a sponsor gives you something to give away it doesn't mean you hold back to satisfy yourself. Just sayin'.... :P

Great gesture, you are makin me hungry already...

OUR SPONSER BIG LOU'S PIZZA WILL BE SENDING US WITH SOME PIZZA TO HAND OUT AT THE TRACK, COME ON DOWN TO CHARLES AND CODY EARNHARDTS PIT TO GET YOUR FREE SLICE..BUT HURRY IT WON'T LAST LONG.

I know you have been doing this for a long time, but you know when a sponsor gives you something to give away it doesn't mean you hold back to satisfy yourself. Just sayin'.... :P

Thats funny!!lol

Thats funny!!lol

Kiss, you noticed I only mention the free pizza and not the free dos-a-rites lol

Archived