Loss of a Great Man

debwill

Chase and Cary,

So sorry to hear about your dad. I know what you're going thru. I lost my dad last year and even though he was 93, it was still tuff.

God will comfort you and your families and bless you in this time of sorrow.

Rusty

Cary, Chase

So sorry to hear of your dads passing....Praying for strenght and comfort during this most difficult time.

I feel very blessed to have known your Dad. I always enjoyed talking to him, and will always have the upmost

respect. Your Dad will truly be missed!

Dº²

There will be a memorial service to celebrate the life of Ed Stapp on Friday, July 29 at 2:00 PM. The service will be held at the First Christian Church in San Marcos, 3105 RR 12. We very much appreciate all of the kind words and reflections about Dad. It's a wonderful reminder of the impact he had on so many people.

Rest in Peace Ed. I have lost a dear friend. When I went to THR I always made it a point to go by the Stapp pit and visit with that great team and especially spend some time with Ed. Ed and I had some things in common but it was always my respect for him and how great a father he was to Cary and Chase. A great family. I hope to see you soon so I can express my heartfelt sorrow for your loss in person. My prayers are with you all.

WHEN WE WOULD GET THE CHANCE TO RACE AT KYLE I LOOKED FORWARD TO SAYING HIGH TO ED . AND ALL THE STAPP BOYS .. TRULY A FANTASTIC RACEN FAMILY ... YOU COULD SEE WHERE BOTH CHASE AND CARY GOT THIER GREAT PERSONALITYS ..... FROM A GREAT GREAT MAN WHO WILL BE MISSED .....HIS LEGACY WILL LIVE ON THROUGH CHASE AND CARY ......

A SONG LEADER OF THE BAND COMES TO MIND ...FITTING .....

RIP ...MCCAIN FAMILY.......

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want, he maketh me to lie down in green pastures, he restoreth my soul, He leadeth me beside the still waters,he leadeth me in the path of rightousness for his namesake, surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever and ever. AMEN

Cary and Chase,so sorry to hear about the passing of your dad. No doubt he was a fine and classy man as he handed it down to both of you. I kick myself for not going to say hi to him at the last race at Thunderhill, i thought he was on the rebound and i would have many more chances. Lucky him to get one more chance to go to victory lane with both of his sons. Rest in peace Mr. Stapp.

Chase & Cary,

Our deepest thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Wish more racing Dads were like him! What a great example he set, sharing his love of racing with his sons and passing along his great personality and sportsmanship to you. Always respectful and kind, with a smile on his face. He will be missed! God Bless your soul, Mr. Stapp!

The Gural's

Cary, Chase, and the entire Stapp family,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and we were saddened to hear about yall's loss.. I dont think I ever saw your father without a smile on his face and happy to watch you guys race... I wish you guys the best through these hard times..

The Bankers

Archived