Trouble in the TBS Camp?

abrungot

Its been reported that there is serious turmoil in the TBS Camp after an on track incident involving the #11 & #9 Rides.

- Details are still coming in… & the team has requested anyone that has any Video or Photo

proof of the incident please come forward.

Below is a transcript of secret Audio recording from a very Hot Monday evening team meeting:

“Look Diva, get over it… You were hung out & that’s racing…"

"Look old man… teammates don’t do that, you’re just jealous because I am leading the points.

So know your roll and play wingman”

Its been reported that there is serious turmoil in the TBS Camp after an on track incident involving the #11 & #9 Rides.

- Details are still coming in… & the team has requested anyone that has any Video or Photo

proof of the incident please come forward.

Below is a transcript of secret Audio recording from a very Hot Monday evening team meeting:

“Look Diva, get over it… You were hung out & that’s racing…"

"Look old man… teammates don’t do that, you’re just jealous because I am leading the points.

So know your roll and play wingman”

Sounds like a Top Gun moment. Who's Val and whos Tom? Just curious. Thats why i wouldn't recommend teams in a 10 car field. Why would you need teams on a 3/8 mile track anyway?

Well now I was front and center in the stands watching I love the SS race I am a walking video man from my point of View from what I could see is 2 blue and white cars racing as hard as they could Tommy didnt cut tracy no slack and gave no extra room BUT Tracy was fearless choosing the outside running hard as her ride could carry her NOT HUNG OUT BUT HOOKED UP That girl has bigger nuts out there than most them guys (the cone racing )proves it she AINT SKEEEREED and went for it SO it was a RACING INCIDENT and as far as I can see that T.B.S runs each other as hard as anybody cant accuse them of unfair play anyways I think Duane clipped Terry wait wait wait Terry clipped Duane NO wait damit what were we talking about

Archived