congrats tt 81

thumper

Congrats to Mark V for a clean sweel.I know how hard you worked for this and hard work pays off.From the results page it remindes me of yesterday when Will and I battled.VW vs Neon.Congrats to Brian also for keeping the Neon curse alive.

Im here at the shop waiting for the new parent of Thumper for adaption.Hes here now.

Congrats to all the racers. G.B.

Congrats to you Mark it was fun racen with you . maby next time you can chace me around the track lol

Gb would have been nice to have had it running like this last year with you and the other fast car

GOOD TO SEE YOUR BACK ..INJOYED WATCHING THE OLD MAN AGAIN ....

it was good. do not know either driver. bj have spoke with you before good to hear you had good night i like those. but honestly wish i could have seen my race car " the crapr's" friend "thumper" show them how to do

I have seen him race befor he is fast but there is a big differents in rear wheel drive and front wheel drive so that will be to my advantage for 1 or 2 races and then it will be real hard

Thumper will be back to race at CC tomorrow nite as a Pro Sedan car.I hope he does well for the new owner since my welcome was worn out.Congrats again to Mark V for another win in the farm truck.Rick will be proud.BJ34 if you want to win,just go faster.That Neon knows how to getter done.

Archived