super stocks

how many supers are planning to come this wk end, we need a good field of ss to pull this race off. sos is the only track with a race i think so how about trying to get a godd ss count good weekend to race, bring um out, waddy

i led 27 laps and on a restart they said i jumped , in the drivers meeting they said leader out front starts the race, that they were not going to use the green flag at the tire in the middle of three and four i nailed it caution came out after a lap and they put me to the rear, 20 years never been called on a restart. yes i pulled em off the corner hard but i did,t jump the first restart i got nailed in the left rear and almost got turned so i wasnt going to let it happen again

Getting nailed? those are love taps to let you know i was there. Its hard when you show aggressive on the back stretch and the feild is in turn one and two. Hell Waddy we must have been doing 60mph. I do have it all on tape. As for getting turn on a restart that was Sat. when you pulled a little high thinking i was no longer there under the flag stand. I did lift to let you get headed the right way. I really hope you reconsider. We love running with you even tho most of the time im chaseing you. I hate to hear this as this class is dying already. If we cant pull 12 superstocks on a 750 to win thats sux. For you people that cry when they drop this class. Remember the support was not there....Goodluck Waddy where every you go. We have already started up our streetstock so look for a change.

As someone just getting started in this class I hope you reconsider too. It was great running with you guys this passed weekend (even with the love taps I was getting). Its a great class, and I hope it stays.

As someone just getting started in this class I hope you reconsider too. It was great running with you guys this passed weekend (even with the love taps I was getting). Its a great class, and I hope it stays.

By fare we are not getting out or saleing anything we just cant tow all the way down there if no cars are going to show. Yea you only got one the other was a push. if we let that 28 loose hes like a rocket but put presure and somtimes that rocket goes sideways.....I like all you guys we just need to try to keep up the class.

i led 27 laps and on a restart they said i jumped , in the drivers meeting they said leader out front starts the race, that they were not going to use the green flag at the tire in the middle of three and four i nailed it caution came out after a lap and they put me to the rear, 20 years never been called on a restart. yes i pulled em off the corner hard but i did,t jump the first restart i got nailed in the left rear and almost got turned so i wasnt going to let it happen again

You didn't jump once but twice and i announced that i would put anyone to the rear. you started way before the tire in the middle of 3 and 4

You didn't jump once but twice and i announced that i would put anyone to the rear. you started way before the tire in the middle of 3 and 4

What about not doing a complete resart after someone gets nailed off the track all the way to the back fence? Not the only class that had complaints about the flagging. Just cause we were running behind is not a good reseason for rushing the races

The 00 did plan on being there but had a wedding on sunday night..if at all cost i will try to have it back soon but with another driver....wont say whoom but its not no rookie..no promises but just have to get things lined up...and waddy dont give in like others have...We all know Jim is doing all he can too keep this track alive...can we not get some of the LLM from pleaston to come down?

Waddy I don`t know u wouldn't know u if I saw u! But that doesn't matter. But I can tell u one thing Never let anyone keep u from doing what u like to do fustration and assumptions will always make u make the wrong decisions. What u should do is come back with a vengance. When u quit something it's because u let it get the best of you. Let me tell u I root for mares racing. My whole entire family does. But Charlie is right u have an awsome car and quiting is what litlle boys do. You get the picture see u on the 11th.

I.m not guitting i,m just moving, i love shady oaks, i was the one on the internet trying to get cars out this week end, i even paid the fee for the 2 car to come out but i feel i got robbed, i.ve never said a bad word about shady they turned out the yellow and i didn,t know where the other cars were,it was on, i needed the payout and was doing everything i could do to win the race, i,m not mad anymore but i,m just moving on

I.m not guitting i,m just moving, i love shady oaks, i was the one on the internet trying to get cars out this week end, i even paid the fee for the 2 car to come out but i feel i got robbed, i.ve never said a bad word about shady they turned out the yellow and i didn,t know where the other cars were,it was on, i needed the payout and was doing everything i could do to win the race, i,m not mad anymore but i,m just moving on

well waddy gonna miss chatting with ya...and yes you and ur sponsor have done alot for our class and we thank you....well if there is some way that i can convence you to come back i will..but I did hear you were not the only one who was moved to the back....I do have a suggestion waddy....wait till Jim gets out and talk to him, and Im sure he will try to help you in any way...Have great day..

Waddy, I met you this past weekend for the first time and I wanted to thank you for the time you spent talking with me. It is refreshing to know that someone who has been around the racing for a while is willing to help out the new drivers, even if he's 12 and in a mini stock. It would be disappointing to lose that experience at the track over a disagreement, right/wrong or other wise. I look forward to seeing you at the track again.

Thanks,

Keith

#48 mini

Archived