LLM Drivers

toybox racing

Well the time has come that the # 42 will no longer be able to race at the present time. The meds that the doctors have me on are to strong for me to be racing with you all. I just wanted everyone to know I've had a great time racing and swapping paint (Drew) with all of you. I hope I'll be able to race soon, but having back surgery on May 2nd. and not sure how long I will be out. Wish all of you a great season and be safe.

Ron Sprayue #42 LLM

Well the time has come that the # 42 will no longer be able to race at the present time. The meds that the doctors have me on are to strong for me to be racing with you all. I just wanted everyone to know I've had a great time racing and swapping paint (Drew) with all of you. I hope I'll be able to race soon, but having back surgery on May 2nd. and not sure how long I will be out. Wish all of you a great season and be safe.

Ron Sprayue #42 LLM

Hope all goes well with the surgery ...

Good luck, get your back fixed and come back when ya can...

THAT SUCKS TAKE CARE OFTHAT BACK I DEAL WITH MY BACK DAILY AND ITS ONE OF THE REASON I HAVE BEEN LOSING WEIGHT IT HELPS SOMETIMES ANYWAYS HOPE YOU FIND A GOOD BACK DOCTOR AND GET A SECOND OPINION ;);) AND YOU COULD ALWAYS MAKE IT A TWO SEATER AND I CAN DRIVE YOU AROUND LOL ;)

Sorry to hear about your back. You are a contender and will definitely be missed. I guess Drew will have to find someone else to trade paint with. Hope you have a speedy recovery and can make it back real soon. At least come out and watch when you can. Don't be a stranger. Get Well Soon, Gary Hunter

Ron,

I hope that all goes well and that you are back at the track soon. I know that seeing you walk sideways in pain is not a good thing. I have back issues also and the pain was unbearable. I was hoping you going to Jimmy for acupuncture would have helped.

Good Luck!

Craig Crawley

Ron--Its been a pleasure running with you and swapping paint. lolol. When you called and we chatted, it was really cool. When you told me about your back i felt your pain. Make sure you get taken care of. Its the only one you got. When your healthy-- get back out here so we can do it again. ps. I buffed out your tire rubs... just so you can put them back!!! ;). Take care buddy.

Sorry to hear about your back. You are a contender and will definitely be missed. I guess Drew will have to find someone else to trade paint with. Hope you have a speedy recovery and can make it back real soon. At least come out and watch when you can. Don't be a stranger. Get Well Soon, Gary Hunter

:lol: NOT FUNNY!! jk. Starting in the back---with you teammate! lololol. This is gonna be fun! ;)

:lol: NOT FUNNY!! jk. Starting in the back---with you teammate! lololol. This is gonna be fun! ;)

Im gonna put super glue on my panel so i can stick to ya so we wont have to worry about touchin....8 wheels are better than 4!!!!!!!!lololol jk :lol:

Archived