scam alert

jwmbishop

Older men scam alert!

A ‘heads up’ for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe’s, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Don’t be naive enough to think it couldn’t happen to you.

Here’s how the scam works:

Two nice-looking, college-aged girls spot you as an older close to senile potential victim, come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say ‘No’ but instead ask for a ride to McDonald’s. You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen March 4th, 9th, 10th, and twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 28th. Also April 1st & 4th, twice on the 5th, 6th and very likely again this upcoming weekend. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men simply because we have dimishing mental acquity.

By the way, Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. Found some at Dollar General for .99 - but don't waste your time going there - I bought them out.

i went to wally world this morn. bugs all over my seethrough ran laps for a long time no gils had to go to the carwash. just my luck thay dont like old bald gezzers just the good lookin ones

Archived