congrats #79

the 01 kept up with me on the straight away and no it might not stay together. It has a bad chance of that because there was not a single part that seen a machine shop. it came straight from the junk yard no bs. You kept up with me last year and i had more motor than i do now. What is bs is i finally get the motor right and win none of yall say congrats but alll i hear is crying im going to protest you and you are a cheater. i mean come on guys my first race to finish and win. All i did the past year was support yall. Ok i will tell my self congrats and come back and win again. thanks. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

sorry still trying to catch up havent had time too anyway congrats it was well deserved you raced hard for that win its not only about your engine a guy told me no way in hell mine was stock either i got mine from scrap yard its not about crying over six pack its about trying to keep truck class alive we started with 15 trucks and only 5 showing up now we are only racing for beer and hot dog thats what everyone is saying all for beer and hot dog not because you won anyway if you keep on winning be ready i was in your shoes last year few times i won

so that being said where are all the trucks? times r tuff dont think its the people racing as much as it is the economy is good but,gas almost 4 bucks and everything up up and up. i talk to a several of the truck guys that havent showed up this year and its not that their mad its simply too much money for nothing but a little fun. somebody told me everytime u turn around its this or that u know a 100 bucks a pop. it starts getting kinda crazy for a six pack and a dog. and u know prize money wouldnt be a bad thing but its not everything......................................................................

............. so..........................................

the 01 kept up with me on the straight away and no it might not stay together. It has a bad chance of that because there was not a single part that seen a machine shop. it came straight from the junk yard no bs. You kept up with me last year and i had more motor than i do now. What is bs is i finally get the motor right and win none of yall say congrats but alll i hear is crying im going to protest you and you are a cheater. i mean come on guys my first race to finish and win. All i did the past year was support yall. Ok i will tell my self congrats and come back and win again. thanks. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

sorry still trying to catch up havent had time too anyway congrats it was well deserved you raced hard for that win its not only about your engine a guy told me no way in hell mine was stock either i got mine from scrap yard its not about crying over six pack its about trying to keep truck class alive we started with 15 trucks and only 5 showing up now we are only racing for beer and hot dog thats what everyone is saying all for beer and hot dog not because you won anyway if you keep on winning be ready i was in your shoes last year few times i won

You left the 01 in the straight away every time.She would catch you in the turns and that is it.The Pure Stock Car had a hell of a time catching you.The class is dying because of people not following the rules.The people I have talked to said why do they want to come out and spend the money everytime and get smoked every race.These should be STOCK ENGINES!!!! NO aftermarket performance cams,No cams out of a different GM engine.No swapping heads to gain a little.Albright and Christies truck ran the same all thru the race. We gained some RPM's with the shorter tires and she is doing way better then before.Her truck is running at its MAX now and getting hot,not idling,and blowing oil out.We did not have these problems last year cause the engine never ran over 5000 rpm's.....You know we can all tell how a truck idles and lopes if it is stock or not and when you pull 16" on a vacuum test and Christies pulls 20"...........Come on!!!! It is not just a six pack and a hot dog....It is a class for low budget people who want to have fun. The rules need to be changed and explained that STOCK means just that. Or you can kiss this class goodbye!!!

You left the 01 in the straight away every time.She would catch you in the turns and that is it.The Pure Stock Car had a hell of a time catching you.The class is dying because of people not following the rules.The people I have talked to said why do they want to come out and spend the money everytime and get smoked every race.These should be STOCK ENGINES!!!! NO aftermarket performance cams,No cams out of a different GM engine.No swapping heads to gain a little.Albright and Christies truck ran the same all thru the race. We gained some RPM's with the shorter tires and she is doing way better then before.Her truck is running at its MAX now and getting hot,not idling,and blowing oil out.We did not have these problems last year cause the engine never ran over 5000 rpm's.....You know we can all tell how a truck idles and lopes if it is stock or not and when you pull 16" on a vacuum test and Christies pulls 20"...........Come on!!!! It is not just a six pack and a hot dog....It is a class for low budget people who want to have fun. The rules need to be changed and explained that STOCK means just that. Or you can kiss this class goodbye!!!

#27 quoted this. thats what i'm saying they told me wouldnt be no tech guy i put my illegal motor in and still couldnt keep up made me look like i was creeping out their if that motors stays together all year i will pay you to build me a motor but if it dont i will build you a stock one that pulls 16 inches and we will go racing with same engine for 2 years plus is that a deal lol

how u figure everyone is stock, 27 just said he was cheating and couldnt keep up with her so....... so explain this please?

Guess you did not watch the race...They were side by side the entire time until one or the other would go high in the turns.But neither one of them could catch the leader.

I tell you what! The 01 truck is a few miles down the road from SOS.I will supply all the beer and Jim Beam we can drink.We will pull the engine and tear it down.Then you will see you had to cheat all year to beat a girl with a stock motor.Then explain to her why. Deal or Not? You have my number. ;)

Guess you did not watch the race...They were side by side the entire time until one or the other would go high in the turns.But neither one of them could catch the leader.

I tell you what! The 01 truck is a few miles down the road from SOS.I will supply all the beer and Jim Beam we can drink.We will pull the engine and tear it down.Then you will see you had to cheat all year to beat a girl with a stock motor.Then explain to her why. Deal or Not? You have my number. ;)

can i take you up on that i need some one to tear mine down and ring it and change a piston and valve i will pay for half the beer and all whiskey if so that would fresh my motor up and i will pay you 200.00 if the motor is illegal that will be for your mechanic work then i bet i pull more than 16"

i'm having hell at home my son is constantly telling me christie is gonna beat me i think he is her biggest fan now he cant wait for her to beat me in a close race in feature if she beats me i'm starting a rumor i'm gonna tell him she is cheating lol i already had to tell him heat dont count only feature slow down christie

I Know that is not true bc i got it on video. Maybe we can talk to jim and when i got time have our own race and see what we both got. Talking bout we both put up a thousand against each other but the kicker is i will drive your truck and you can drive mine or your wife can. Deal or Not

i'm having hell at home my son is constantly telling me christie is gonna beat me i think he is her biggest fan now he cant wait for her to beat me in a close race in feature if she beats me i'm starting a rumor i'm gonna tell him she is cheating lol i already had to tell him heat dont count only feature slow down christie

Ha Ha - Damn that kid has good taste LOL :lol: Joking! Would it really be soooo bad to be beat by a girl!! :rolleyes: See ya at the races!!

I Know that is not true bc i got it on video. Maybe we can talk to jim and when i got time have our own race and see what we both got. Talking bout we both put up a thousand against each other but the kicker is i will drive your truck and you can drive mine or your wife can. Deal or Not

Ok I am going to step in here. I am not going to drive anybody elses truck. For one I wouldn't be use to it and I would hate to break or damage the thing - Same goes for anyone else driving my truck isn't going to happen (well ok I might have to let the hubby or brother n law drive one day! LOL :P ). I love going out to the track and meeting different people and hearing the suggestions they have for improving my driving and my truck itself. Even more I love being out on that track and I think I have improved. I understand that I am not the best and there is always room for improvement, but I also don't think you pulled away from me on the straight away because you are a better driver than me. It just means you have more power than my engine has. With that being said I am done talking about if someone is legal or not. I just want to race and have a good time and maybe surprise everyone by winning every now and again. Good Luck EVERYONE!! See ya at the track. ;)

Ha Ha - Damn that kid has good taste LOL :lol: Joking! Would it really be soooo bad to be beat by a girl!! :rolleyes: See ya at the races!!

no i think it would be just fine i have no problem with it buttt hell yea a girl not in my wildest dreams lol you have to understand i've been getting this from them ever since we started racing even before dirt track in motorcross too it seemed like every place we went they were waiting for a girl to beat me once i made comment no way girl gonna beat me that was a mistake ever since they have been waiting i think its around the corner now

no i think it would be just fine i have no problem with it buttt hell yea a girl not in my wildest dreams lol you have to understand i've been getting this from them ever since we started racing even before dirt track in motorcross too it seemed like every place we went they were waiting for a girl to beat me once i made comment no way girl gonna beat me that was a mistake ever since they have been waiting i think its around the corner now

If I painted my truck pink would it make it even worse?? :lol:

Ok I am going to step in here. I am not going to drive anybody elses truck. For one I wouldn't be use to it and I would hate to break or damage the thing - Same goes for anyone else driving my truck isn't going to happen (well ok I might have to let the hubby or brother n law drive one day! LOL :P ). I love going out to the track and meeting different people and hearing the suggestions they have for improving my driving and my truck itself. Even more I love being out on that track and I think I have improved. I understand that I am not the best and there is always room for improvement, but I also don't think you pulled away from me on the straight away because you are a better driver than me. It just means you have more power than my engine has. With that being said I am done talking about if someone is legal or not. I just want to race and have a good time and maybe surprise everyone by winning every now and again. Good Luck EVERYONE!! See ya at the track. ;)

sounds good good luck everyone and congats to winner early if i forget later make room for trophy christie tell hubby get ready to drink some beer i think they increased to a 12pk or something at end of last year might want to check make sure everyone takes hand cleaner and wrenches to check engines saturday.....

I think if everyone swears the 79 truck is cheating get together put up the 500 and tear him down. Everyone gets on here and bit**es about who is cheating and who is not. If your gonna cry and wine then stay home if not then act like the adults you are and make something happen. Ill cage my black truck out the one that went out on the track during intermission and keep it up front. And it has a GM goodwrench 350 motor in it straight from the factory. I think I just may do that and put a true rookie in it and see what happens. Geez people grow up already. All it is now a days is bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!!! Quit it and have a good time. Jim dont wanna see this or the pure stock class die so Just have fun. And if ya want Ill tear the ones down and tell you if they are legal or not.

I think if everyone swears the 79 truck is cheating get together put up the 500 and tear him down. Everyone gets on here and bit**es about who is cheating and who is not. If your gonna cry and wine then stay home if not then act like the adults you are and make something happen. Ill cage my black truck out the one that went out on the track during intermission and keep it up front. And it has a GM goodwrench 350 motor in it straight from the factory. I think I just may do that and put a true rookie in it and see what happens. Geez people grow up already. All it is now a days is bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!!! Quit it and have a good time. Jim dont wanna see this or the pure stock class die so Just have fun. And if ya want Ill tear the ones down and tell you if they are legal or not.

better get another person working on it and for sure driver lol haha

Archived