congrats #79

way to go #79. bout time u deserved it. been a long time coming. i would like to clear some stuff with some people that really dont know but the reason we said we were putting my old motor in that truck was to see how fast people would spread a "FALSE RUMOR"!!! well i guess that answers itself. so people that thought that was my old motor WRONG! but thanks for spreading false info and keeping people on their toes....................... anyway good job darrell and tj.

wat to go #79. bout time u deserved it. been a long time coming. i would like to clear some stuff with some people that really dont know but the reason we said we were putting my old motor in that truck was to see how fast people would spread a "FALSE RUMOR"!!! well i guess that answers itself. so people that thought that was my old motor WRONG! but thanks for spreading false info and keeping people on their toes....................... anyway good job darrell and tj.

Also Jim is the one that said over the load speakers on the spectator side that it was your motor in the truck, SO....... What are people suppose to think?? Sorry but Just thought that needed to be said. Good job Darrell hope to catch up to you next time.

no matter what motor it is as long as it meets rules for class shouldnt matter but if it is a illegal motor and should not be allowed no matter who it is also if this class wants to keep a good car count it will have to make sure rules are followed their are several trucks that are not racing or building because of false rumors of illegal motors in trucks so this being said motors need to be built by rules and checked at track are kiss another class good bye this is not good for track or class

no matter what motor it is as long as it meets rules for class shouldn't matter but if it is a illegal motor and should not be allowed no matter who it is also if this class wants to keep a good car count it will have to make sure rules are followed their are several trucks that are not racing or building because of false rumors of illegal motors in trucks so this being said motors need to be built by rules and checked at track are kiss another class good bye this is not good for track or class

True..So true!!! Kelly was going to take care of this.But he is out of the picture this year. There are way to many grey areas in the Farm Truck rules.I have asked Jim to look at them and take care of The Problems.I have asked him if we could do certain things on the truck and got answers back saying NO!!!! But we show up to race and others are doing the things we asked about and never get told anything about it. Several racers said they will not come back if the problems are not looked at.

The farm truck class is my baby. I created it and certainly want to see it grow. It is ment to keep racing cost at a minimum. The rules are pretty simple and must be followed. I will strive to make sure that they are. Shady Oaks Speedway has a very qualified tech man coming for the 16th and the year beyond. It has been very hard to fill this slot but now we hope to keep the playing field even and fair. At anytime and in any class protest can be filed. S.O.S will do its best to make sure the rules are followed and that anyone cought cheating will be D.Q.ed.

Thank You,

Jim

The farm truck class is my baby. I created it and certainly want to see it grow. It is ment to keep racing cost at a minimum. The rules are pretty simple and must be followed. I will strive to make sure that they are. Shady Oaks Speedway has a very qualified tech man coming for the 16th and the year beyond. It has been very hard to fill this slot but now we hope to keep the playing field even and fair. At anytime and in any class protest can be filed. S.O.S will do its best to make sure the rules are followed and that anyone cought cheating will be D.Q.ed.

Thank You,

Jim

AMEN!!!

Thank You,

Jim

no racer should have to protest any rules for them to be followed the tech should be able to catch the easy and simple violations without a protest and we are sure this will be taken care of with new tech man

thanks this is not pointing fingers of past by setting president for future

Must have stock distributor with stock components. No roller rockers or roller cam allowed. No machining or blue printing of valve head and must have stock valve springs. No pop up / dome pistons allowed. Camshaft must pass a vacuum gauge test and be no less the 16” of vacuum. Chevrolet 305 and 350 engines are allowed but must only run a Rochester 2bbl carburetor.

here are the rules. YOU figure out the grey areas

Must have stock distributor with stock components. No roller rockers or roller cam allowed. No machining or blue printing of valve head and must have stock valve springs. No pop up / dome pistons allowed. Camshaft must pass a vacuum gauge test and be no less the 16” of vacuum. Chevrolet 305 and 350 engines are allowed but must only run a Rochester 2bbl carburetor.

looks like "slick" got it figured out! xcept the carb!

So any cam that can pull 16, except roller??? <_<

never seen 305 heads on 350 come stock on any motor from chevy correct if wrong

never seen a stock motor pull 16 inches of vacume either wow Now if i have to keep on telling you the grey areas you might as well come over and i will build your motor. lol

never seen a stock motor pull 16 inches of vacume either wow Now if i have to keep on telling you the grey areas you might as well come over and i will build your motor. lol

thats what i'm saying they told me wouldnt be no tech guy i put my illegal motor in and still couldnt keep up made me look like i was creeping out their if that motors stays together all year i will pay you to build me a motor but if it dont i will build you a stock one that pulls 16 inches and we will go racing with same engine for 2 years plus is that a deal lol

thats what i'm saying they told me wouldnt be no tech guy i put my illegal motor in and still couldnt keep up made me look like i was creeping out their if that motors stays together all year i will pay you to build me a motor but if it dont i will build you a stock one that pulls 16 inches and we will go racing with same engine for 2 years plus is that a deal lol

the 01 kept up with me on the straight away and no it might not stay together. It has a bad chance of that because there was not a single part that seen a machine shop. it came straight from the junk yard no bs. You kept up with me last year and i had more motor than i do now. What is bs is i finally get the motor right and win none of yall say congrats but alll i hear is crying im going to protest you and you are a cheater. i mean come on guys my first race to finish and win. All i did the past year was support yall. Ok i will tell my self congrats and come back and win again. thanks. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Very well said darrel. Now i was the "TECH MAN" this past weekend and didn't find anything wrong with any of the farm trucks or any class for that matter. Everyone pulled the vacum they were suppose to. And as far as heads you can't tell 305 heads just by looking at the outside. On those you pretty much have to pull the value cover or pull them off to tell. The cheaters will be caught one day but not by me as i am a race car owner and driver. Now the new guy coming in idk if you could sneak one by him or not. But if you take your chances well your ass just might get caught. But I as a driver and builder have seen cheaters get away scott free because where they were cheating was never caught. And also someone out of the stands telling a driver he will see inside his motor before the end of the season i think personally is a bunch of bullshit. Don't you?

the 01 kept up with me on the straight away and no it might not stay together. It has a bad chance of that because there was not a single part that seen a machine shop. it came straight from the junk yard no bs. You kept up with me last year and i had more motor than i do now. What is bs is i finally get the motor right and win none of yall say congrats but alll i hear is crying im going to protest you and you are a cheater. i mean come on guys my first race to finish and win. All i did the past year was support yall. Ok i will tell my self congrats and come back and win again. thanks. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

well i guess u gave it away "slick" any way no one said congrats but me, mr honesty! lol infact for all u people that know everything the motor did come straight from big state. and let me tell u it needed machine work BAD. but .......................come on guys a 6 pack yall are crying over. u can buy lots of those for a little machine work. anyway im done with all that and didnt mean for everybody to start bashing darrell for winning but anyway good job darrell keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Archived