meyer speedway/permatex late model races

norman

norman, I've already posted photos of both the 1971 Permatex 200 (Ronnie Chumley winner) and the 1972 Permatex 200 (Larry Schild winner) on this site - should be under Meyer Speedway Pics 2..I left Meyer in mid-1973 and don't even know if they had a Permatex race that year or not..

hey tommyo i didnt mean to get you mad i was just wanting to know if any one had phots of some the cars and drivers who raced in the permatex races at meyers

• 3 weeks later...

i was at meyers in 1973 for the permatex race that night bobby allison was raceing in a lot of these races that year he was supose to be at meyers for the race i guess he was some where else that night another driver show up for bobby some guy named neal bonnett cant recall how he did that night but we all know neal made it big time in nascar

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well Guys,

As I have always stressed. Look for topics already started and post to those instead of creating new topics about the same thing.

That way all can follow and keep the topics to a "Story Book" and keep adding chapters.

It's easier to recap this way. This question above should have been applied to Meyer Speedway that I started or Meyer Speedway Pics 2 as Tommy O started

Friendly tip from your Moderator

Keep this site "User Friendly"

Archived