Thank you

Taz Racing

We would like to thank everyone for coming out today. Hopefully everybody had a great time. It was nice getting to meet the new drivers and their familys. It was great to kick back and relax and just talk (of course old racing stories) and not having to rush to race.

Even had some of us old guys throw the football around.

Also would like to thank everyone who pitched in on foods and drinks.

We will have to do this again sometime.

See everyone at the track this coming saturday.

Edited by Taz Racing

Thanks taz for an aweaome bbq, thanks to shane for all the hard wood. Thabk u to everyone that showed up. It was really cool to meet the families that support all of us. We will do this again! Hope to see everyone saturday at the track!

We had a great time today! Thank you Mr. Hunter for the awesome BBQ! That was the best brisket I had ever had! It was nice to put some names to faces as well! LOL! I even got to meet the famous Greg Dismore and shake his hand! LOLOLOLOL! I hope I can race against you again someday Greg! Maybe next time I will do the passing! HAHA. See yall next week!

We had a great time today! Thank you Mr. Hunter for the awesome BBQ! That was the best brisket I had ever had! It was nice to put some names to faces as well! LOL! I even got to meet the famous Greg Dismore and shake his hand! LOLOLOLOL! I hope I can race against you again someday Greg! Maybe next time I will do the passing! HAHA. See yall next week!

As for passin greg..... we all have hopes n dreams bro!