TBS in Killeen

TBSSS01

As I said before, 'let the braggin rights begin'!! Well, guess I have them this week! Once I PASSED Terry in the feature, I never saw him again. Well, I guess I did see him again, but it was after the checkered flag waved and we pulled up to the trailers!! LOL! :lol::lol::lol:

Sarge, we did'nt get beat by a girl we got beat by a faster racer, and the bragging rights only apply to Duane and me, because it does'nt matter if we are 1st and 2nd or last and 2nd to last it just matters who is in front of the other at the end of the race.

I couldn't agree more!! One thing about Terry and me, we kick the heck outa the other one whenever we get the chance! But all in good fun cause if it was about anything else, we wouldn't be doing it.

That's what makes it FUN!!!!!!!!!!!Bragging rights until the next one HUH?

I couldn't agree more!! One thing about Terry and me, we kick the heck outa the other one whenever we get the chance! But all in good fun cause if it was about anything else, we wouldn't be doing it.

When they both are pulling cars, it's like the rental car scene from Days of Thunder as race to see who gets to the Pit Gate first! LMAO!!! :blink::rolleyes::lol:

Archived