0-99

KISS_Racing

Nick,

It's ok from my prospective...

What I left out from first round comments was that he was man enough to go over to Kyle to apologize for moving him out of the way. I kinda wished he had moved Kevin as well, but once per race is good.

There are many commentators that are saying that they believe that they may have seen a spark in Jr. Several even went as far as saying they thought they actually saw a little passion in todays race from him? I still say he has it in him...

Jr has been in the top series for how many years now and that the best interview he can produce? Atleast look at the camera or the interviewer. Looked like a rookie.

I'm a Jr. fan. My son is not but I respect everyones opinion and will not put them down. You could tell Jr. was disappointed at least he didn't stomp off in a huff because he didn't win refusing to give a interview. I think he's getting back in the groove. Go Jr. :rolleyes:

dale jr finished 2nd in the race, good for him. who cares about his post race interview and what he said or has one ignorant person said he looked like a rookie.

I guess i am then. I dont know too much bout Nascar. ;)

dale jr finished 2nd in the race, good for him. who cares about his post race interview and what he said or has one ignorant person said he looked like a rookie.

I guess i am then. I dont know too much bout Nascar. ;)

well i fall into that ignorant section right along with you 61 ..i agree with you .....

I am never in favor of cars just moving over after all it is racing. He ran up on several that didn't just move over, but when it came to Harvick they had moved up so it was a little easier. Jr needed a few laps shorter race. He wasn't going to hold off Harvick. That and he should of kept the nose of his car under Harvick going into the turn. After all post race interview Harvicks comment was "Thats racing and we are after the win..."

you have to give jr some credit ..if that was ryan ..or bush ..mirror driveing and cutting off would have been the norm ...you had to think .jr .s thought was ..how many times have i been in that position lately ....second would be a win in his case ...

you have to give jr some credit ..if that was ryan ..or bush ..mirror driveing and cutting off would have been the norm ...you had to think .jr .s thought was ..how many times have i been in that position lately ....second would be a win in his case ...

Absolutely! Im sure he was not happy losing the lead that late in the race but Im sure monday morning he was proud it was 2nd and not 20th. Gotta pick this weeks fantasy team and not sure I can count him out.

Archived