New Texas Mile

neon14

Mom just emailed me she made hotel reservations for the next Texas Mile. Just got to put a new back tire on the bike. Got a whole 10 miles out of the tire this time :lol: This should be exciting. New facility, close to the hotels and town. It should make things alot easier.

In Beeville...

I haven't gotten any info. They were negotiating the deal last week and were going to be posting which runways and such on their website.

Here is the link I attached on the other Mile thread that takes you to their News Section... Keep checking there for updates...

Texas Mile News

Mark, your right. I defiantly have to bring the "mile cruiser"

I have to get down to corpus to get some parts, gona put a busa exhaust system on it.

We may need to figure out how to put a motor and wheels on one of your paddle boards. I see "landboards" on the horizon...

She cant have all the fun... It's time for Will and I to have a little too....

you telling me you dont have fun .....whats all this hoopla for weeks all aboult before the mile run ...sure sounds like your haveing fun.. ....seeing we have a tps car just sitting around and not planning on running it anytime soon ...i mentioned to jesse ..why not in time set it up to play at the mile .......heck if you want to lone that motor and turbo ..we may be interested ..lol .....full caged tubular car ..sits low ...

you telling me you dont have fun .....whats all this hoopla for weeks all aboult before the mile run ...sure sounds like your haveing fun.. ....seeing we have a tps car just sitting around and not planning on running it anytime soon ...i mentioned to jesse ..why not in time set it up to play at the mile .......heck if you want to lone that motor and turbo ..we may be interested ..lol .....full caged tubular car ..sits low ...

Ok, you are right... We do have fun, but not 230MPH on two wheels fun. Besides, Will and I have to keep the Wheat and Barley consumption rate up, we can't race... :lol:

Like I was saying... We keep the barley/hops/malt count up. We ride "SLOW" I promise... ;)

if you go too slow my above the belt wieght will pull me over .so not to slow .

If Will gets that new ride of his down there I'm sure he will want to cruise it... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...