CONGRATS!

Crazyhorse

way to go tommy, always a gentleman , hard but clean compitetor, and a guy we could all take lessons from.

way to go tracy, there gonna keep rolling in, trophies that is...start clearing off shelf space.

I agree! Had a blast.... good, hard, clean racing all around!!

Congrats to Tommy! You definetely had a GREAT run!!!!

Daddy, you ran awesome!! So proud of you! and your Sport Mod looked AWESOME going around the track! I think everyone heard "go daddy go!" again!

Also, good job to JC Pilcher on a great run in the sport mod class as well.

The Super Street races are almost always the best races of the night at THR.

I think Cary and Chase and Tommy and Terry T. and a few other old-school sportsmen that have graced that class in the past have set a great example for the rest of us to follow when it comes to hard, fast, clean racing that brings the fans back for more.

Sure, wrecks give the fans two minutes worth of adrenalin, but the 20-minute cleanups cancel that out in a hurry. You see it at tracks everywhere. As soon as it looks like a major cleanup/removal is coming up, the kid gets put on daddy's shoulder and the family beelines to the SUV, never to be seen again...

Nick

Agree Nick. The Super Stocks put on a great show Saturday night and more often than not, they put on the cleanest and closest racing of the night every show. .

Archived