Good Night I37

I 3rd that. Lol

The grand stands were packed!! Track was good and smooth.

And there was great racing going on in all classes but the llm are my favorite thou. :)

It was good seeing new drivers and drivers who haven't been here in years.

Keep up the good work I-37.

Edited by SassyCassie14

I totally agree. the track was very nice and a thumbs up to the llm class. very clean and very fun! outstanding wk by the track crew. and to the drivers.......lets keep it up...we put on a great show from what I heard and thats what the crowd wants... a big thumbs up to tax for makin me poop my pants! lets do it again next week!

I'm assuming you meant taz. Lol

And holy cow...scary moment. Let's NOT do that again ok. Let's just stick to good ole hard clean racing.

See you next weekend, same time same place.

not to be rude bud the pure stock race was not to clean would agree to the hardhitting part

nice run frank luv the move over tap that is the way to let a car know ur there congrats to all the winners

I'm assuming you meant taz. Lol

And holy cow...scary moment. Let's NOT do that again ok. Let's just stick to good ole hard clean racing.

See you next weekend, same time same place.

fo sho! yeah.....dad got really loose and I had a load!....luckly I was far enough back to miss him! next weekend.....we are there!