Need wreckers at THR

debwill

We're looking for someone to provide wrecker service for our racing events this year - two wreckers (one conventional and one flatbed). If you know a company that can provide this service on race nights, please contact Mary Ann Naumann at 512-844-3582.

We're looking for someone to provide wrecker service for our racing events this year - two wreckers (one conventional and one flatbed). If you know a company that can provide this service on race nights, please contact Mary Ann Naumann at 512-844-3582.

My friend at Riata said to call James at Lonestar Towing - he thinks he has a conventional wrecker or Longhorn Wrecker Service if James doesn't work out.

Hey Mike, give Herr Knotts a break, he is over in Germany. I was wondering, did his wreck result from brakes?

nah local driver up there was use to everyone giveing him room i quess ..one of those ill move around and that other driver will give me room ..well sorta wild moves if you know what i mean ..well old tps mike wasnt in the mood to give room .either get run over or passed by someone behind mike .or get knocked into the wall ....i suppose mike decided at that time he wanted neither .so the other driver took that trip for him ...blank happens ..lol

Hey Mike, give Herr Knotts a break, he is over in Germany. I was wondering, did his wreck result from brakes?

The local guy? Yeah, lack of use, lol. A couple of us slower cars were on the low side of the track on the front stretch while the leaders passed high (Mike being one of them), and this dude decided he wanted to occupy the same space Mike was in. He ended up cutting across Mike's nose and stuffing it in the fence.

The local guy? Yeah, lack of use, lol. A couple of us slower cars were on the low side of the track on the front stretch while the leaders passed high (Mike being one of them), and this dude decided he wanted to occupy the same space Mike was in. He ended up cutting across Mike's nose and stuffing it in the fence.

one thing is for sure ..mike has alot of self control ..anyone who came to my car preaching what that other driver was preaching ...would have found angels or stars circleing around his head ..when he woke up ..