Kyle Bush MR wrecker

thomasghamilton

You heard him he got loose. Easy to do one your turning left going down the straight away at the end of the straight away, while everyone else still headed straight . But hey he said he was sorry.Sits all good.Besides he won the two minor league races with a major league team he should be proud. How many of Pettys 200 wins are in the nationwide series.

Deliberately? :lol:

I must of saw a different race

get a bigger tv..lol..read post number 2..................on another note .....i think this year in nascar you will see something very different .....the new points system has already proven one thing ......the drivers are driveing like rookies ..makeing mistakes over driveing and not giveing an inch ...not useing thier heads like they use to ....how many torn up cars where there .before 70 laps ...that speaks volume right there ..for those who want a crash fest ...well you got it ..that sorta reminded me of bristol in the old days ..i must admit it just may work in getting nascars popularty back ..good bad who knows ..good i hope ..why i say that ..well we already had one sponsor not sponsor a local racer .with one point of base ..nascar has lost its popularty ...yah have all read that thread ...now i realize we need nascar more than we think or want to admit ..nascars popularty is a positive for local short tracks ..i remember the sa track .god rest her sole ..use to be winston sanction right ..i know i use to tell locals that ....those words meant something ...so as much as i have lost interest in nascar ..we need them ..

You heard him he got loose. Easy to do one your turning left going down the straight away at the end of the straight away, while everyone else still headed straight . But hey he said he was sorry.Sits all good.Besides he won the two minor league races with a major league team he should be proud. How many of Pettys 200 wins are in the nationwide series.

How far down the straight away does a car get loose? Maybe when you turn hard left? Maybe watch another replay then defend him. My big screen and dvd recorder are just fine.

http://www.nascar.com/video/post-race/high...-two/index.html

Even Edwards when interviewed after looking at the replay was changing his mind and said he was going to confirm he got loose and video shows it too. Announcers were already stating the obvious too. As far as wrecks and drivers not using their heads it because half of them dont belong out there to start with including the Daytona 500 winner as he already proved. People like Vickers whose parents have bought him into rides over the years is an example. All the wrecked cars are a result of one or two guys getting together after no pitting and starting in front of everyone. Most short tracks are fast and tight so alittle spin will cause a 15 car pill up . Daytona wrecks were a product of high speeds and new track surface. Has nothing to do with everyone loosing their minds and driving over their asses. As far as mistakes every team makes mistakes every race every Sunday. Some costs them some dont so much. That has never changed and never will as long as a Checkered Flag and money are involved!

How many of Pettys 200 wins are in the nationwide series.

you are kidding right? how many of petty's 200 wins were at local fairgrounds and saturday night bullrings against the best local drivers his money and motor could beat.petty wouldn't mess with minor leagues, he was better suited taking candy from babies.

i heard the interview at the end of the race and kyle took full responsibility for it. i think it just goes to proof he can drive a wrecked car better than the guys he wrecked (accidentally). hell he can probably drive a wrecked car better than they can drive the perfectly set up car they started the race with.

Its not like he is the only only cup driver racing nationwide! He spanked them bad saturday (cup drivers included) and came up one position short of a second weekend sweep. If its so easy how come its only been done once? and no its not because nobody else races all 3. The wreck with edwards looked bad but atleast he took the blame for it.

Bottom Line. Love him or hate him he's probably the best in Cup right now. The kids an ass but he can back it up. Ya he whines all the time when things dont go his way but he is a perfectionist. You can tell when hes being interviewed. Maybe thats why hes so good at what he does.

Bottom Line. Love him or hate him he's probably the best in Cup right now. The kids an ass but he can back it up. Ya he whines all the time when things dont go his way but he is a perfectionist. You can tell when hes being interviewed. Maybe thats why hes so good at what he does.

I had to hand it to him on Sunday after the race. Used to you couldn't have found him for an interview after the race. I thought he handled himself pretty well.

Archived