In Truck Video - HMP Truck Race

kwiseman

Folks,

Below is a link to our In Truck "Instructional" Video. If anyone has ever asked, I wonder what a "tight" race truck looks like, please feel free to watch....

All Jack^%%ery aside, our video cuts out about 4 or so laps from the end. Last night was a classic example of what being sportsmen is all about. Congrats to Jim Albert and Jody Buzbee for a great finish. I heard from several fans after the last feature that said that the truck race and finish was awsome, and they are looking forward to comming back.

Folks,

Below is a link to our In Truck "Instructional" Video. If anyone has ever asked, I wonder what a "tight" race truck looks like, please feel free to watch....

All Jack^%%ery aside, our video cuts out about 4 or so laps from the end. Last night was a classic example of what being sportsmen is all about. Congrats to Jim Albert and Jody Buzbee for a great finish. I heard from several fans after the last feature that said that the truck race and finish was awsome, and they are looking forward to comming back.

THANKS GOOD VIDEO.

Archived