USMTS in Houston 2/17-2/19

dirtdemon78

What can I say. Racing season is starting to fire up again, wow; seems like forever. Well that is if you haven't been watching Dirt Knights. That has been fueling my hunger for racing somewhat. What a job they did on that show, fantastic. Well Royal Purple Raceway Park is set to host the USMTS 2/17-2/19, and I can't wait. I gotta feeling theres gonna be quite a few cars there. I got some friends that are coming from MO, and I know that Correy Dripps is gonna be there. You all know of some big time drivers that are coming, if so who and from where? See ya at the track. :D:D:D

Let's hope the long term weatherguessers are wrong about next weekend.....

With USMTS @ RPS(Baytown), Chub Daniels Memorial @ SNMS(Las Cruces) and TWDTC @ TMS Dirt Track all back to back, close in proximity and not on top of each other it will hopefully draw a big contingent of north hot shoes down this way...

I read where Ryan Gustin has expressed an interest in coming south too.....

Another name I hear coming is multi-talented Kenny Gaddis, who ran the ARTS/USRA Trucks for a while then got back to his dirt "roots."