Texas Mile

KISS_Racing

Who plans on going this March?

Mark

Oh and a certain C5 with an LS2 "hoofin" plans on bringin' it's "hoofin' partner" Another words the blue bottle has a black bottle friend. The car made more power than the ex-recorder holder Vette did and it was hotter. :o Come on March and stay cold!

Edited by KISS_Racing

Who plans on going this March?

Mark

Oh and a certain C5 with an LS2 "hoofin" plans on bringin' it's "hoofin' partner" Another words the blue bottle has a black bottle friend. The car made more power than the ex-recorder holder Vette did and it was hotter. :o Come on March and stay cold!

You may want to call or email the contact information. I know there are some changes from the past few events and parking is one of them. I would hate for you to be misinformed and not want to go back. I know as a competitor you are allowed to park along the return road. As a spectator I am not positive.

Edited by KISS_Racing

I did some googling and found a guy nacknamed "Smokey" who has a twin turbo V-12 Supra. On one of the videos they claim 249MPH. Now 249MPH is huge only it is top speed on an open road. I believe the Mile record for a Supra is 247 or 248MPH. This is from a dead stop to a Mile with trap speed using a timing loop, not a GPS or radar. There is a huge difference.

That car is still sweet... Smokey seems like a nice guy!

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

It's going to be a good one... The rumors are a flyin'... Will 250.1 be broke? Will the bike record be broken? What will the new class record be? Need to make a phone call to see if a certain oval track racer got registered...

Come one come all to The Texas Mile in Goliad...

Oh, rumor has it the Quad has been reinstated.... :o Now to see if I can stay out of trouble. ;)

Got a call a little bit ago. He did get registered and his car is making some great power. Going to be nice seeing them again and he hasn't even run the mile yet, but it sounds like he is hooked....

Looking forward to this one thats for sure!

• 2 weeks later...