new 4 cylinder class meeting

Anyone that would be interested in the economical traveling series, there will be a meeting the 1st of February at Harold Lindsey's shop which is located at 3820 A Old Iowa Park Rd. Meeting will start at 7pm. Contact numbers are Junior Dulaney 940-882-5226; Harold Lindsey 940-632-5667 or contact me by email. And it is for 4 cylinders, such as, the Mod 4s & Mini Stocks. All this will be discussed at the meeting.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone that would be interested in the economical traveling series, there will be a meeting the 1st of February at Harold Lindsey's shop which is located at 3820 A Old Iowa Park Rd. Meeting will start at 7pm. Contact numbers are Junior Dulaney 940-882-5226; Harold Lindsey 940-632-5667 or contact me by email. And it is for 4 cylinders, such as, the Mod 4s & Mini Stocks. All this will be discussed at the meeting.

So how did it go with the meeting? Is this class gonna happen or what?

• 1 month later...

hey old man . im here . been out in arizona with chase at spring training ! racing not everything ! its nice out their ! the track should be open , my brother went to a practice last saturday ! he said their was some cars out their..... mostly fords............. dang it !!!!

hey old man . im here . been out in arizona with chase at spring training ! racing not everything ! its nice out their ! the track should be open , my brother went to a practice last saturday ! he said their was some cars out their..... mostly fords............. dang it !!!!

racen is everything ....well whats his status is he one the big team ....so chicken when are you comeing down here ....we made three trips to your track ..with two cars nope three cars ..you cant get one little yota down here ....i think you are chicken ..

Yeah he's a chicken!!!!!!!!

he wont respond .. why makes me wonder ...something to do with clucking i suppose ...sorta hard to typ with chicken feet may have something to with it too ..lol ..sure glad i live 500 miles away ...im safe ......

hitech he was to busy @ altus to race again the slow the ford you have since he had his motor rebuild he is faster then what you are your car is lol j.k

well he has a faster motor than when we were thier the last time ......but he got a good feel for some of the power we have ..jesse showed him by helping him between turn four and one ..... his toyota can only dream boult haveing the power that $8000 plus ford motor has .and he didnt get to feel everthing it had ..track was to short ..........but he can run down here this year and show us just what he does have ..love to have him here ..........if i remember right ..after that short push he recieved ..his remark was something like ..man is that what power feels like ...come on david take a chance ..bring it down ..same gears and set up as red river ...

hey old man , report from red river ! unoficial car count :

4 hornets

4 chargers

9 mod 4

5 thunder stocks

7 trucks

i won the charger feature , 2 in the mod 4 class , it was cold and windy, my yota loves cold !

ok ....thanks .....

Archived