Good spark plug for manifolds

dancer52

Ok..normally I run the autolite 133...but they are shorter than a standard plug for header clearance....what stock length plug would be a good plug to use with stock exhaust manifolds...its on a pure stock motor (obviously)...

just tyring to find a good plug that will get the wire further from the manifold.....thanks...AJ

Ok..normally I run the autolite 133...but they are shorter than a standard plug for header clearance....what stock length plug would be a good plug to use with stock exhaust manifolds...its on a pure stock motor (obviously)...

just tyring to find a good plug that will get the wire further from the manifold.....thanks...AJ

AJ I have had pretty good luck with NGK's VR5 #3332 plug... Used them for the last 2 Years and changed the plugs 3 times each year no issues... $2 a plug...

AJ I have had pretty good luck with NGK's VR5 #3332 plug... Used them for the last 2 Years and changed the plugs 3 times each year no issues... $2 a plug...

Mine wont be that cheap. I can find you power... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived