Limited Latemodels

Speedster41

I sure hate beating a dead horse with this topic. Corpus sure needs a limited latemodel class to kick it up on the asphalt. The dirt track steals the show by far. We need to get together for the asphalt show. I sure would hate to see corpus to die out. Let's hear it for limited latemodels,I said hell yeah,I SAID HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's hear it.

It seems to me there should be a lot of these cars sitting around.Also I know that a lot of the hobby stocks from sts would fit the chassis type for this kind of race car.I would think you all would want to run these cars? Right? lets dust them off and make this happen I'm sure we could get a great car count and some really fun racing. B)

It seems to me there should be a lot of these cars sitting around.Also I know that a lot of the hobby stocks from sts would fit the chassis type for this kind of race car.I would think you all would want to run these cars? Right? lets dust them off and make this happen I'm sure we could get a great car count and some really fun racing. B)

ok I have one, Ill see when the class has progressed Ill get the car ready. Its alot parts to get it ready with getting 2 cars done .It will look funny without a aspalt body but it will roll forward.

You would still be excluding some cars by going to TSRS type rules, just set a weight and wheelbase rule and limit the engines,tires try and include all that has been run in the past and if they get going again then you can shoot for one type next season.

How much difference is there between a limited late model and a super street? What needs to happen for them to race together? It sounds like the SS class is evolving to a LLM class already. The smart thing to me would be run them together.Carbs and tires would get them close by todays rules wouldnt they?

Too many classes is hurting lots of tracks around the country.You have a given amount of racers in general.For example if you had 50 race teams in a paticular aera and had 2 classes,chances are you would see each class with 25 cars more or less.If you expanded the program to 5 classes,the average class would be 10 cars each.The best idea to me is combine all similar cars and use the common speed eliments for regulation.Dont split the class until there are too many cars for a feature.Its kind of like the 4 cyl cars have been doing forever.Car counts are the key to success.INCLUDE as many as possible whenever possible.

Give the SS cars a little,restrict the LLM cars a little and see which makes the series better.What can it hurt???

[ok I have one, Ill see when the class has progressed Ill get the car ready. Its alot parts to get it ready with getting 2 cars done .It will look funny without a aspalt body but it will roll forward.

class "WONT" progress unless you put it together , the sit back and wait is what keeps classes from being created or staying alive.

yall need to discuse it with dan now , before the season starts.

Just my 2 cents

Archived